Important OSU Injury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important OSU Injury

OSU has lost starting senior kicker Aaron Pettrey for the season. Dude has a huge leg and now will rely on some 26 year old former professional soccer player to do the kicking (who is it, fking nigel from "the replacements".....:dunno:..i mean is he going to ask tressel to hold his cigarette before he kicks). Anyway, dude sucks and went 1-3 on FG's in the NMSU game and missed both from 40+.

HUGE loss for OSU as Jim "dr conservative" Tressel LOVESSSS to take turnovers on his opponents 20 yard line and take 3 knees and play for FG's. They are really going to be in trouble with 2 defensive games coming up against PSU this weekend and Iowa.

Just a heads up because in a game that is probably a 16-13 type game this weekend, to be missing a senior who routinetly hits from 50+ and have nigel from the replacements kicking now.....would make me think long and hard about taking OSU this weekend. Going to have to score TD's and that is not tressel's thing with his ****ty conservative play calling.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Flyers....knew Pettrey was injured earlier in the year and maybe that is what led to his "off" stats. He only made 1 of 3 from 20-29 yards and 2 of 4 from 40-49 if you can make sense of the junk below.....

FIELD GOALS Made-Att Pct 01-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50-99
    Pettrey, Aaron 13-19 68.4 1-1 5-7 1-3 4-4 2-4 52 0
    Barclay, Devin 1-3 33.3 0-0 1-1 0-1 0-1 0-0 29 0
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      Flyers....knew Pettrey was injured earlier in the year

he tore his ACL making a tackle in the NMSU game......he isn't having the year he had last year but he's a senior with huge range and the dude who is taking his place (barclay) stinks.....

Comment

Steubenville vs. Marlington in first round playoff game friday....expect a blowout of major proportions. :puke:

Dover in the same bracket and they very well could meet for the right to go to the state semis.....happened about 2 years ago and it was a high scoring but close game that went down to a Hail Mary from Dover which failed.
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Steubenville vs. Marlington in first round playoff game friday....expect a blowout of major proportions. :puke:

Dover in the same bracket and they very well could meet for the right to go to the state semis.....happened about 2 years ago and it was a high scoring but close game that went down to a Hail Mary from Dover which failed.
          dover got the 2 seed i saw.....9-1.....StX beat Moeller Saturday and is the top seed down south.... They were picked to finish 3rd preseason behind Moeller and Elder in their own conference......Moeller will meet X for the right to play that team from Cbus i think.....Colerain missed the playoffs this year for the first time since like 98....they should send you out to do the division 214 game in delphos this weekend......:laughing:.....i was in delphos last summer.....:hide:....i think i doubled the population....

Comment

LMFAO.......Delphos as in St. John Blue Jays I believe......Shorts probably has a relative over there or something since that's his neck of the woods. Dover manhandled previous unbeaten rival New Phila last week 35-7. NPs all-time leading rusher broke his fibula on the first series, had 33 TDs and 1400+ yards and has to have surgery and will miss basketball where he was a starter. Dover should cake walk this week and Big Red too!

Comment

LMFAO.......Delphos as in St. John Blue Jays I believe......Shorts probably has a relative over there or something since that's his neck of the woods. Dover manhandled previous unbeaten rival New Phila last week 35-7. NPs all-time leading rusher broke his fibula on the first series, had 33 TDs and 1400+ yards and has to have surgery and will miss basketball where he was a starter. Dover should cake walk this week and Big Red too!
              i think there will be a bunch of blowouts this weekend...

and did you check the Wyoming/Indian Hill game last weekend.....50-49 on a 2 point conversion in the final minute or so......Indian HIll had won a ton of league games in a row and both teams were undefeated coming into the game in league........Wyoming finished 10-0 and is the top seed in D3 i believe....

Comment

Canton McKinley upset Massillon and took out my Hudson Explorers from the 8th seed in Region 2.

:puke:
                Go Boilers!
                thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Boiler....you from Hudson?! Didn't knowed that bro! I didn't go this year but went the last two years and McKinley/Massillon is definitely not what it used to be......:puke:

Comment

Working...
                  X