Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purdue Boilermakers vs. Michigan Wolverines (Week 10)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purdue Boilermakers vs. Michigan Wolverines (Week 10)

Check out Oracle's take on this week's Big Ten matchup between <a href="http://www.predictem.com/cfb/purdue-michigan.php" title="Purdue Boilermakers vs. Michigan Wolverines">Purdue Boilermakers vs. Michigan Wolverines</a>.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

interesting game honestly....

you have a PUR team that is 1-2 ATS on the road and has coughed up 110 points in 3 games (pretty evenly too...35, 37, 38) facing a Michigan team that is 5-1 ATS at home this year. I don't trust Michigan laying a TD but i really can't say as i want PUR either.

Honestly if you toss out the fighting deleware staters and the MAC trash they've played at home, Michigan has coughed up 102 points in their only 3 real home games (nostra damus, Indiana and penn state). Im thinking the Over might be the way to go. I'm sure there will be at least one defensive score for a TD.........and everyone else has put up points on Michigan so i don't see why Purdue won't put up a bunch (if they can manage to stay out of their own way) on them as well.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

"Check out Oracle's take...."

Huh? Lol. Picked my one early loser Mailman.
      All plays are 3% of bankroll, period. Tracking as 3 units each.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

Honestly if you toss out the fighting deleware staters and the MAC trash they've played at home, Michigan has coughed up 102 points in their only 3 real home games (nostra damus, Indiana and penn state). Im thinking the Over might be the way to go. I'm sure there will be at least one defensive score for a TD.........and everyone else has put up points on Michigan so i don't see why Purdue won't put up a bunch (if they can manage to stay out of their own way) on them as well.
        should have asked me to write that one mailman....:beerbang::beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          should have asked me to write that one mailman....:beerbang::beerbang:
          I didn't even know I wrote it.
          All plays are 3% of bankroll, period. Tracking as 3 units each.

Comment

Hi Oracle,

We might wanna change your username. Oracle is a writer we've had on staff for years ;) lol
            Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Working...
            X