Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

One for me VT -13 2 Units

I typically like to take the points at home on these mid week games but I think there is a real perception issue with both of these teams. They both played national midweek games last week and ECU rolled a Memphis team that couldn't hold on to the ball and couldn't hold on dive plays. VT on the other hand was a little sloppy on O in tough conditions and gave up a few costly big plays to hand them the L. Neither team played as good or poorly as the final score but I think that kept this line down a few points. I expect VT to perform more like to form and like a top 10 team tonight. If they show up, their physical play should be able to dominate the trenches against ECU and Pickney is definitely a player who is prone to mistakes when he is forced into them. Taylor should also have a little more time this week as his OL is more than capable of protecting him while not facing players with the physical attrributes of UNC.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

WTG!!

I like that PICK!!! VT redemption,,,it's quite a MOTIVATOR!!! :beer2:

Best 2 ya!!!

JMED2 :beerbang:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The DOGS will rip your Heart out, the CHALKS will let you down but
    thank GOD there's always another PLAY tomorrow!!! :toast:

Comment

Working...
    X