Thurs Night College Discussion & Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs Night College Discussion & Picks

We got a nice 3 game slate to play around with tonight. All with DD spreads so should be some down to the wire actions atleast in terms of who is going to cover or not.

What I am looking at so far....

Eastern michigan +21

Temple -17.5

East Carolina +13

1. Eastern michigan, even though winless I think has a good chance to cover the 21. NIU has not been the same team since harnisch has gone down with injury. In fact the last 3 games theyve stunk...losing to Toledo, squeaking by a putrid Miami team...and having a big 4th Q to win by 17 over Akron...I see a sloppy game with NIU winning by 10-14.

2. Temple, this is not your older brothers temple team! Theyve been playing pretty darn well since the second half of last year. I think we can safely throw out the first game of the year vs Villanova as they may have been looking ahead to Penn State...but since then theyve righted the ship in a serious way...winning 6 in a row...They are coming off 2 big road wins and get to play at home against miami, and although miami has played well the last 2 games I think they regress here and get their butts handed to them. Temple wins here and are almost gauranteed a decent bowl game with the fewset wins i see them finsihing with is 9! unreal!

3. East Carolina is tough! Va tech is not! Va tech has had the home schedule in favor of them all yr and now they go to ECU where the home fans will be pumped going up against a regional powerhouse on a thursday night. Va tech has lost 2 in a row, and they might correct it here with a win...but i say this one stays close throughout Also like the under here, but will prob lay off.

Good luck all
Working...
X