• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 sides 4 Sat

3-0 since joining the site!!!

Top Plays-

Wisconsin -10.5

Wisconsin rolls into Indiana after destroying an up or down Purdue team. Indiana comes in after blowing a chance at Iowa. Bottom line, this one is about matchups. Wisconsin runs the ball, Indiana doesn't stop the run. I think Indiana finds more ways to shoot themselves in the foot and Wisky wins by 17-24.

Oregon St. +7.5

I really like this game. Cal seems to struggle against teams that have some balance to their offense which Oregon St. most certainly does. Should be an offensive show with neither team stopping the other a ton, but I like Oregon St to stay within the points.

Oregon -7

There seems to be a push out there that Oregon may stumble after the big USC game. Also, Stanford is more physical than what they have faced, and play well at home. While that all may be true. I say blah blah blah. One thing I do believe, this Oregon team right now is not going to stumble at Stanford. They have too many weapons on offense, and are playing better than anyone in the country right now. They will cover once again.

Duke +10

Yeah, this isn't a basketball game but now there is going to be a rivalry in football. Again this is a matchup pick. Duke throws the ball well. Carolina has trouble with the air attack. North Carolina on offense isn't good either. I think Thaddeus Lewis and company have a day, and may even win straight up. Duke's defense is underrated as well.

Mid-level picks

BYU-13

While they have stumbled in a big way a couple of times, the bottom line is BYU is just a much better program than Wyoming. I think this is a reaction to the TCU game, BYU covers.

Houston-1

Depending where you shop you might get points with Houston. Take it. Keenum is a real good QB, and while Houston's D isn't very good, Tulsa is overrated by bookmakers on a weekly basis of late. Kinne isn't getting the job done. I think it will be a close game, but Houston has the best player on the field and that will make the difference.

Texas A&M -3

Colorado seems to be a popular pick for this game. And I am kind of wondering why at this point. Texas A&M is playing good football demolishing Texas Tech and Iowa St in back to back games while Colorado got it handed to them at home by an average Missouri team. Texas A&M is going to score a lot, and Colorado's offense won't keep up. Even with the suspect Aggie D.

Oklahoma -4.5

Again, the public is heavy on Nebraska here. I cannot see a freshman QB keeping the Huskers this close against a good Oklahoma D. Nebraska's D is real good as well, however, I see some turnovers happening in their own end helping Oklahoma to a cover.

Tiny Picks

Iowa St. +7.5

Arnaud makes a difference for the Cyclones, as does being at home. I like Oklahoma St. to win a game in the 20's, but think they have enough for the cover.

UConn +17

It seems like the Bearcats already played this game already in facing the Fresno St. Bulldogs. UConn much like the Dogs, runs the ball well, and plays solid D but nothing exciting. I think this is a game where the Bearcats play a tight one the whole game. Much like Fresno, I expect UCONN to keep it within the points.

UTEP -7

UTEP has a good rb, and some offensive capability. Tulane is just bad. Real bad. Very very bad. Thats the only reason for this pick. Tulane is bad. :)

I went 11 games. Cause I like to gamble!!

GL to everyone whether you follow or not. Maybe picking the opposite will do you good.

rollin it.....GL!....this weekend...and very nice start...:thumbs:....thought you had signed up as "rollin it" and i thought you might have been a buddy of rahstahhhmans.....:hide:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      rollin it.....GL!....this weekend...and very nice start...:thumbs:....thought you had signed up as "rollin it" and i thought you might have been a buddy of rahstahhhmans.....:hide:
      got rolled on saturday on the sides, however, my over/unders made me look good.

couple that with the good start to the week and I can't complain. don't have a real good feel for whats going on Saturdays this year it seems.

Comment

Working...
      X