Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 o/u for week 10

Syracuse/Pitt under 50-

Syracuse's defense isn't all that bad, they held Cincinnati to 28pts, and while Pitt may score a few more than that, I don't think Syracuse gets over 10 or 13, especially with their best receiver and offensive weapon in Mike Williams off the team.

Texas A&M/Colorado over 56.5-

Does anyone doubt the Aggies ability to score?? They will put up 35+ against the Buffaloes. Book it. As good as the Aggie offense is, the defense is bad. They score 35 a game, and give up about as much. I see the Aggies in the 40's and the Buffs in the mid 20's. Thats an over folks.

Rice/SMU over 57

57 is a lot of points, but both these teams give up a ton. I see this very much like the game above. The Mustangs in the 40's and the Owls in the 20's.

Kent/Akron under 43-

Two freshman QBs and two solid defenses. That spells a defensive battle to me. The only worry I would have here is some turnovers in their own end giving these guys short fields. Kent up until last week has been pretty average offensively, and since Patrick Nicely has taken over QB for the Zips, things have been rough.

Ohio St/Penn St under 39

I actually think this will be a close one. But can see a 21-16 game or something like that. Both QB's are vastly overrated and Ohio St doesn't run the ball well. Penn St and Ohio St are both excellent defensively

LSU/Alabama under 40

Am I missing something?? Neither of these teams is very good offensively, and defensively they are both juggernauts. This game could be 13-6. I am going to be careful with it, as it seems like a real gift from Vegas, but I am going to take it all the same.

Oregon/Stanford over 58.5

Stanford wont stop Oregon's athletes, and not sure Oregon will stop the Stanford ground attack. I see an up and down game, and can't see a scenario where Oregon doesn't put up at least 35. That means I would only need 24 from Stanford for a cover.

Oregon ST/Cal over 60.5

Again, may take some stones taking the over here, but I like it all the same. Too many explosive players on the field for both sides not to put up a ton of points.

Houston/Tulsa under 67.5

While Houston can be a scoring machine, I just don't see this game getting crazy with points. I can see a 33-27 kind of score, but Tulsa has been going under a lot this year. I think that line is inflated.

Oklahoma/Nebraska under 42.5

Another defensive battle where the line perplexes me. I dont see more than 5 touchdowns being scored in this game and thats being generous. This Nebraska team scored in single digits against Iowa St, and put up 20 against Baylor. Not sure how anyone could expect more than 10-13 pts from them, especially with a freshman QB starting. Oklahoma isn't as strong without Bradford obviously, and Nebraska is no slouch whatsoever defensively either. I like the under a lot here.

7-3. Cant complain.

Comment

Working...
    X