LANG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LANG

Didn't see him posted.......I ve been fading this guy for weeks, unless I actually capped it the same way, then I just laid off the game. I am laying off KSTATE, went opposit on the other 2, and the free one I ain't playing as anytime I bet for /against OU the jerk offs always burn me.

I took Michigan -6.5 lang fade
    Oregon -7 Lang Fade (alot of touts on Stanford today as an FYI, even more reason to like Oregon)

I also like
    HOUSTON
    TEXAS OVER 49.5
    MINNESOTA -7

Lang's Saturday picks

30 DIME - KANSAS STATE WILDCATS

10 DIME - PURDUE BOILERMAKERS

10 DIME - STANFORD CARDINAL

FREE SELECTION - OKLAHOMA SOONERS

30 DIME - KANSAS STATE WILDCATS - The wrong team is favored here.

The bottom line is this game is about 2 teams heading in opposite directions. Simple as that.

Not only has Kansas lost 3 in a row SU, but they have now dropped 5 in a row ATS. This team can't get out of their own way right now and on the road today will not make it any better.

Kansas State comes in winners of 3 of their last 5 SU, and 4-1 ATS.

The crazy thing about Kansas State is they control their own destiny to get in the Big 12 championship game. A win today, and a win at Nebraska to end the year and they will have a date with Texas.

What makes this game even more appealing to me is the effort Kansas State put forth on the road at Oklahoma last week.

They were down only 35-20 with 7 minutes to go in the 4th before they just ran out of gas losing 42-30. The same Oklahoma team that a week earlier went into Kansas and just dominated this overrated and over hyped Jayhawks team 35-13.

I am all over the home dog to take another step towards the Big 12 championship game today with a big home win.

30 dime Kansas State

10 DIME - PURDUE BOILERMAKERS - Don't feel Michigan is trustworthy to be laying almost a full touchdown in this spot here.

I am talking about a Michigan team that comes off back to back losses to Penn State at home 35-10, and at Illinois last week as a 7-point favorite 38-13.

Talk about embarrassing. Lose by 25 on the road as a 7 point favorite. Exactly.

How soon we forget about Purdue beating Ohio State at home in a game they put up over 300 yards total offense on the Buckeyes defense and overcoming 3 turnovers as well.

Yes Purdue does come off a 37-0 loss at Wisconsin, but all that loss did was give me extra value here and it's value I will gladly take.

Another thing, I really like here is the fact Michigan runs the spread offense, a little like Ohio State does and in the full scheme of things, I really like how Purdue matches up here.

Oh, and one more thing. The talk of college football right now is the Oregon Ducks and just how great they are right now off their win over USC.

This Purdue team went into Oregon and lost 38-36 in a game they should have won outright as a 13 point dog. They put up 170 yards on the ground, 271 through the air but just came up a little short.

I look for the same kind of effort by Purdue today and an easy cover right along with it.

10 dime Purdue

10 DIME - STANFORD CARDINAL - I really feel this game will be closer than everyone thinks.

Stanford has not only covered 10 straight home games, but 4 of those have been outright.

With a week off to prepare and catching Oregon off the huge win last week at home to USC, you couldn't have given Stanford a better spot to deliver a shocker than right here.

In their 4 home games this year Stanford has won 3 of those by 20 or more, and the other was an 8 point win over UCLA.

I am taking nothing away from Oregon and what they have done, but fact of the matter is they have only played 2 road games in the PAC-10 and in those games they have been the beneficiary of 3 turnovers at UCLA and 3 at Washington.

Trust me when I tell you Stanford is an upgrade from those 2 teams, and I have all the confidence in the world this is a field goal game all the way and it wouldn't suprise me if Stanford won the game outright.

10 Dime Stanford

FREE SELECTION - OKLAHOMA SOONERS

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.