Lang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang

15 DIME - CENTRAL MICHIGAN & OVER - 2-TEAM, 6-POINT TEASER - Over the years the one thing I have learned about the MAC conference is expect the unpredictable, and along with that comes more backdoor covers than any league in the country.

Central Michigan should blowout Toledo. This game shouldn't even be close. Vegas thinks the same way I do installing the Chippewas as a 17-point home favorite.

I could see Toledo and their crazy offense getting the ball back down 3 touchdowns in the last 4 minutes and stick it right in everybody's face and lose by 14.

I don't know how many times in the past 4 years Central Michigan has done exactly that to me. Allowed the backdoor with a late fumble or INT. So tonight, I protect myself.

In their 3 home games this year they beat Alcorn State 48-0, Akron 48-21 and Eastern MIchigan 56-0.

Now after 3 straight on the road and 10 days to prepare for this battle, offensively I feel they will be ready to roll. It's their defense against Toledo's offense that will determine the cover.

Toledo has the 13 best passing attack in the country and 18th best overall offense so they are going to get their points and with a passing attack like that, they are going to score against anybody which brings the backdoor into play.

These teams are going to score and yes, Central Michigan could very well win this game by 4 touchdowns but as I said, I've seen them up 21 and driving to go up 28 with 6 minutes in the 4th only to see LeFevour throw a stupid INT and the next thing you know it's a 14 point win.

For this very reason, I am taking Central Michigan down to -11 and the total down to 54 and I am rolling with a 2 team 6 point teaser in the wacky MAC conference.

I had a similiar thought process last night with Ohio-Buffalo but didn't pull the trigger and it cost me. I won't make that same mistake twice.

2-TEAM, 6-POINT TEASER CENTRAL MICHIGAN and OVER

5 DIME - PHOENIX SUNS - Normally I would side with the road team here catching the Suns in a serious jet lag situation, but I just don't trust this New Orleans team right now.

The Hornets have covered just 3 of their 8 games this year and now have to step up to a Suns team that finished their road trip very strong after they laid an egg at Orlando.

They went into Boston on back-to-back nights and beat the Celtics by 7, followed by big wins over the Wizards and the Sixers.

Like I said, you spend 4 games on the East coast, and them come back west and play a couple of days later your legs can feel like they weigh 100 pounds each, but I feel the Suns are one of the best-conditioned teams in the NBA and will be ready to roll.

This game may be close for awhile but as soon as the Suns get their legs under them, it's bye-bye time for the Hornets, who were 0-4 on the road until they beat the Clippers 2 nights ago.

Phoenix is the play.

5 DIME - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - Denver has to be tired in this spot here.

They come into Milwaukee finishing up their 6 game east coast road trip on the 2nd of back-to-back games having battled the Bulls down to the wire last night.

Now they face a Bucks team that has won 3 of their last 4 SU, and are 4-0 ATS. In fact, you go back to last year and you will see a Bucks team on a 7-1 ATS run.

You couldn't ask for a better spot for the Bucks to get after this Denver team playing their 6th game in 10 nights. Folks, I know it's early in the season but 6 games in 10 nights is 6 games in 10 nights anyway you slice it.

I will gladly take the generous amount of points and call for the Bucks to take advantage of a sluggish Denver team that has failed to cover their last 3 ATS.

Love what Brandon Jennings is doing and the impact he has made, and I'm sure Billups can't wait to be running around chasing him all night.

Grab the Bucks and the points.

FREE SELECTION - DALLAS MAVERICKS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

just a quick question, are you paying for this guys service?
    Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Comment

Thanks for doing this every day man. I cannot believe I actually followed Lang last night. It was out of my better judgment, and I've been wrong both times too.

With this teaser though, it's gonna be difficult to fade. I'll have to take a look and think here....
      39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
      Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
      Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Nothing like a service giving out the biggest sucker bet of em all, a teaser, lmfao.

Nice reasoning too. Doucheazoid

Comment

Oh, and I love the way the guy knows he's walking into a trap with Phoenix, but hands it out as a play anyway :laughing:

It's one thing to not realize it, as everyone obviously misses things in their capping, but to know it and just ignore it, and give it out to people who are actually unwise enough to pay you and follow your selections?

Win or lose, what a stupid anus

Comment

Originally posted by kappa393 View Post
            just a quick question, are you paying for this guys service?
            Nope........Would Never give my money to this guy.......:puke:

I just search web

Comment

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
              Thanks for doing this every day man. I cannot believe I actually followed Lang last night. It was out of my better judgment, and I've been wrong both times too.

With this teaser though, it's gonna be difficult to fade. I'll have to take a look and think here....
              Yeah.........Teezer is tough to fade.......I may just play C. MICH , because with the lang jinx , it might be a 30-7 game........LOL That would make his teaser a Loser AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
              X