STRONG PLAYS (0-2)(-4.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (1-1)(-0.10 units)

OVERALL (1-5)(-11.10 units)

SEASON OVERALL

BEST BETS (6-9)(-11.70 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (7-14)(-16.80 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (15-15)(-1.50 units)

OVERALL (28-38)(-30.00 units)

I am back from vacation. I took the past two weeks off, hopefully it will change my luck. I am having my worst college football season even. Here is what I came up with for week number eleven.

Working a ton of overtime, so short on time this weeks. Write-ups very short.

Thursday

Rutgers -2 vs S Florida (regular play)………….Home field the difference in this one.

Friday

Temple -4 vs Akron (regular play)………….Temple simply the better team and having a great year for them.

W Virginia +9 vs Cincinnati (strong play)…………..Cincy been blowing everybody out and they are due for a tight game. WVU better than most think and big East games between top teams are usually close.

Saturday

Utah +19.5 vs TCU (best bet)………….This line is a joke. TCU having a great year, but Utah plays very well against them and they are having a solid season as well. I know it sounds crazy, but Utah is capable of winning this game. Go ahead…call me crazy.

Notre Dame +6.5 vs Pittsburgh (best bet)……………Notre Dame always seems to save its best when the play Pitt. Pitt really has not played anybody this year and I think that is why they have the record they do. They are ranked in the top ten for the first time in a long time, but I really don’t believe they belong there. My gut tells me the Irish win this one outright.

Iowa +17 vs Ohio State (strong play)……………When I first saw this line my eyes popped out of my head and then I realized it is because their QB is out. The whole world seems to be on OSU and most people don’t even think Iowa will score a TD in this game. Iowa did not get where they are at just on QB play alone, they have a solid team. Ohio State just might not be up for this one either after their win at Penn State. Iowa should keep this within two touchdowns.

Florida State +5 vs Wake Forest (strong play)………Here is another one that I am going against the grain on. Not many people giving FSU much of a chance. There is a reason this line is only five. I think they win outright.

NC State +8 vs Clemson (regular play)………….NC State was good enough to beat Pitt at home, so they can certainly hang with Clemson getting more than a touchdown.

Idaho +31 vs Boise State (regular play)………….Boise just beats on people, but I think they know that they have no shot at the championship. They probably will not be up for a game where they are 31 point favorites. Idaho has cooled off, but they are still having a decent year and this is just too many points.

That is all for this week. If I take a beating again this week, I might hang in up in college football until bowl season starts. I have never taken a beaten in college like I have this year. I would rather save my money for college hoops.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Originally posted by Mark's Moneymakers View Post

Iowa +17 vs Ohio State (strong play)……………When I first saw this line my eyes popped out of my head and then I realized it is because their QB is out. The whole world seems to be on OSU and most people don’t even think Iowa will score a TD in this game. Iowa did not get where they are at just on QB play alone, they have a solid team. Ohio State just might not be up for this one either after their win at Penn State. Iowa should keep this within two touchdowns.
    HUH???........:dunno:....:dunno:.....i know you've been away but this game is for the big 10 championship and the winner gets the automatic BCS qualifying berth which is the Rose Bowl. How could anyone surmise that they would not be up for this game?? They have never incidentally played in the Rose Bowl under Jim Tressel, so i'm sure this will more than get thier attention.

Also, Iowa is without their leading RB for the season who has been great this year and they are also short on the line. Lots of injuries for Iowa.

GL!....on your week.
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-11-2009, 10:54 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Got some good Picks there...

I like some of those,,,and you're Right;
      Home field is the Key for Rutgers, and I
      went there....but wouldn't bet it myself.
      Makes me too nervous!!! :puke:

GL to ya!!! :beerbang:

JMED2 :thumbs:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The DOGS will rip your Heart out, the CHALKS will let you down but
      thank GOD there's always another PLAY tomorrow!!! :toast:

Comment

BOL to ya Mark and welcome back! Buckeyes have plenty of motivation after being written off by everyone earlier in the season......:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X