Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Steubenville v. Dover next Friday.......:beerbang::beerbang:

Roll Red Roll.................:beerbang::beerbang:
    :dunno:.......you going??
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      :dunno:.......you going??
      I won't be on the radio....for some reason they are not having me do this game and the New Phila crew is doing the P-B-P! What a freaking ripoff, I cover Dover all season then come the regional semifinals and they pull for two guys that broadcast New Phila for the last 10 years. :bang::puke:

Told them I'm not doing football anymore for them.....they did the same last year in the regionals...all of a sudden I'm not good enough! So I'm just gonna go watch on my own! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        I won't be on the radio....for some reason they are not having me do this game and the New Phila crew is doing the P-B-P! What a freaking ripoff, I cover Dover all season then come the regional semifinals and they pull for two guys that broadcast New Phila for the last 10 years. :bang::puke:

Told them I'm not doing football anymore for them.....they did the same last year in the regionals...all of a sudden I'm not good enough! So I'm just gonna go watch on my own! :thumbs:
        that sucks.....screw 'em dude.....go there and root for the Big Red for me......:beerbang:

www.rollredroll.com ......listening to the game there since you're not on the dial......:bang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks for the support....yea, I'm out! May still do hoops....If you're not able to listen I can cal and give ya Big Red Rolling score updates. Me thinks it could be very bad and possibly a shutout......like a 32 or 38 - 0 game. :thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
          X