Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACFB Quick Picks

the :30 second handicap.......:laughing:

USC -400/PUR +11 -440/ND +14 1/2 -410 (-110)

PUR +3/PUR +125
    ND +7/ND +225
    UAZ +3/UAZ +125
    IOWA +3 1/2 (1Q)

OSU -850/UNR -270/ORE -900

PUR +13/ND +17/IOWA +27

IOWA/OSU Under20 (1H)

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I take it you really like ND and Purdue this week. GL this week FF, hope your "formula" pays off.:thumbs:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Good Luck with your picks

:thumbs:
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

did someone say Quicknick?

gl!
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

5-2-1 regular plays +5.8Units
          0-3 ML.........-3Units
          5-5-1 +2.8Units overall.......

freeking PUR....i swear that team can eat a dick. not only did they beat OSU this year but everytime i get near them with any kind of wager they pay me back with a good old PUR special. Take a 34-23 lead and then gamble on a pass that turns into a huge TD pass and then start the game off with a fumble......not only should that push have been a win but they should have payed me on the ML........:ohman:

Can't believe not 1 of those 3 dogs won. PUR really should have won, UAZ had the lead and if anyone missed it, their QB didn't know you couldn't throw 2 forward passes on the same play....:dunno:....took them out of a FG attempt to win the game with like a minute left...and ND just sucks under Weiss. That guy needs to go. They looked lost the whole night and i feel bad for anyone on PITT because that was clearly the right side.

oh well.....OSU coming 30 minutes from my place to play the Rose Bowl.......:beerbang:....

O-H :beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I - O

Sorry my font colors don't work! :bang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              UAZ had the lead and if anyone missed it, their QB didn't know you couldn't throw 2 forward passes on the same play....:dunno:....took them out of a FG attempt to win the game with like a minute left
              Unreal game. I was sitting in the 4th row behind that endzone in the Arizona section. None of us could believe that play, nor what Dykes was thinking all game by running up the middle on first and second down. Last I checked we had one of the best passing O's in the nation and Cal was the 2nd worst at defending the pass in the pac 10. :dunno:

And not to mention watching CAL bust a 60 yard TD run on the very next play after the double pass to blow our cover.:bang:

It was a very very frustrating game to be a part of. Arizona had every opportunity to blow CAL out of the water. Our 2 Pac-10 loses are pathetic. It was our year to take the conference and we've blown it. Surprisingly we win out and we're still going to the Rose to take on your Buckeyes...and I have a feeling we'll be up for this Oregon game.

College gameday in Tucson...Hopefully Corso goes to TD's West on Miracle Mile and gets roughed up by some T-loc's.
              its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
              straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
              parlays 0-1 (-1u)
              total: +9.9u

Comment

Working...
              X