Notre Dame @ Pitt Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame @ Pitt Discussion

I haven't gotten around to depositing via Moneygram to 5 dimes yet. I probably won't get a chance until later tonight. This pretty much only leaves the Notre Dame/Pitt game as a primary bet option. I haven't seen many playing this game, so I wanted to hear some opinions.

Notre Dame is pretty much known as the never-covers. They're 2-7 against the spread this year, and coming off a humiliating loss against Navy. Pitt is 8-1 and pretty much a covering machine as of late. The line opens at 6.5 and has moved down to 6.

I see some value in Notre Dame. I believe this is the first time they've been underdog the entire season. Public perception is way down on them, and Pitt is a favorite to take down the Big East along with Cincinatti.

It could just be an inflated line here, because Notre Dame is such a well known team with a large fan base. I managed to play NC St. in Pitt's only loss this season, but they do have a solid team with a solid rush attack. I may consider an over wager here as well.

This could be either a really dumb wager, or a really good value one. Who knows.

Anyone else have any good wagers for tonight? Only need one to do a straight bet on. :beerbang:
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
    I haven't gotten around to depositing via Moneygram to 5 dimes yet. I probably won't get a chance until later tonight. This pretty much only leaves the Notre Dame/Pitt game as a primary bet option. I haven't seen many playing this game, so I wanted to hear some opinions.

Notre Dame is pretty much known as the never-covers. They're 2-7 against the spread this year, and coming off a humiliating loss against Navy. Pitt is 8-1 and pretty much a covering machine as of late. The line opens at 6.5 and has moved down to 6.

I see some value in Notre Dame. I believe this is the first time they've been underdog the entire season. Public perception is way down on them, and Pitt is a favorite to take down the Big East along with Cincinatti.

It could just be an inflated line here, because Notre Dame is such a well known team with a large fan base. I managed to play NC St. in Pitt's only loss this season, but they do have a solid team with a solid rush attack. I may consider an over wager here as well.

This could be either a really dumb wager, or a really good value one. Who knows.

Anyone else have any good wagers for tonight? Only need one to do a straight bet on. :beerbang:
    Take Notre Dame. You won't be regretted it. Check out my post. http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...h-11-14-a.html

GL!!!!

Comment

The line I'm getting is 6, so there is no option to buy to 7 without paying ridiculous juice. I was actually considering selling a 1/2 pt to 5.5 if it was available. Wanna have a nice even number by the end of tonight. If not, I might just throw an if bet on the over. I think it's due. What do you think?

Comment

ND @ #8 PITT (-6)

#8 PITT is Home against a very mediocre Norte Dame
        team and PITT is a -6 point Favorite. PITT leads NCAAFB
        with 39 sacks and has an amazing Freshman RB. Let's just make
        this as Easy as I possible can:

Sept 19th: @PITT 27 NAVY 14

Nov 7th: NAVY 23 @ ND 21 :beerbang:

Nov 14th: #8 PITT (8-1) -6 vs. ND (6-3)

If you can bet PITT & give -6 you can take it and run it to the BANK. IMHO

I have this game handicapped PITT up to -9 1/2, actually.

So PITT -6 is a Bloody Steal,,,close to grand theft Larceny. :fire: :drive:

GL to ALL!!! :thumbs:

JMED2 :beerbang:
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The DOGS will rip your Heart out, the CHALKS will let you down but
        thank GOD there's always another PLAY tomorrow!!! :toast:

Comment

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
          The line I'm getting is 6, so there is no option to buy to 7 without paying ridiculous juice. I was actually considering selling a 1/2 pt to 5.5 if it was available. Wanna have a nice even number by the end of tonight. If not, I might just throw an if bet on the over. I think it's due. What do you think?
          5 dimes allows you to sell 1/2 pt. My system has done very well for me & my guys. Don't pass on Notre Dame tonight. We have our money big on Notre Dame tonight.. Might be a factor why the line moves to 6. I promise you will make money if you have ND +7. How big are you thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by JMED2 View Post
            #8 PITT is Home against a very mediocre Norte Dame
            team and PITT is a -6 point Favorite. PITT leads NCAAFB
            with 39 sacks and has an amazing Freshman RB. Let's just make
            this as Easy as I possible can:

Sept 19th: @PITT 27 NAVY 14

Nov 7th: NAVY 23 @ ND 21 :beerbang:

Nov 14th: #8 PITT (8-1) -6 vs. ND (6-3)

If you can bet PITT & give -6 you can take it and run it to the BANK. IMHO

I have this game handicapped PITT up to -9 1/2, actually.

So PITT -6 is a Bloody Steal,,,close to grand theft Larceny. :fire: :drive:

GL to ALL!!! :thumbs:

Haha.. This is the reason why a lot of people get screwed by their bookies. I grew up in Pittsburgh, but I like ND +7 in this spot BIG.. You know how confident I am. Thanks me later. If you are serious about winning more money. Shoot me an email.

Posting of emails or URL's not allowed
            Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 11-15-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SystemPlays View Post
              Haha.. This is the reason why a lot of people get screwed by their bookies. I grew up in Pittsburgh, but I like ND +7 in this spot BIG.. You know how confident I am. Thanks me later. If you are serious about winning more money. Shoot me an email.
              I knew that one was coming....
              Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 11-15-2009, 12:32 AM.
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                I knew that one was coming....
                I'm here to help. Shoot me an email after you cash ND game tonight.

Comment

I'm not playing a side thanks :thumbs:

Comment

ND +7?

"I promise you will make money if you have ND +7" :surrender:

You better go with him then, I don't promise anybody
                    anything here. :bow:

Best to ya!!! :thumbs:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    The DOGS will rip your Heart out, the CHALKS will let you down but
                    thank GOD there's always another PLAY tomorrow!!! :toast:

Comment

The line moved to 5.5, so buying up to 7 isn't an option anyways. If it was, it woulda been like -140 or -145, and that's not worth it to bet in my opinion. I sold a full point to 4.5 and put an if bet on the bobcats tonight. Think it's a good spot for them. Let's hope for a close game, and Notre Dame to pull this out. I hate Pittsburgh. Dave Wannstedt is a terrible coach.

P.S. for those boxing fans out there, I hope I we cash so I can throw a small wager on Cotto tonight at +260. -320 is a cheap price for the best "pound for pound" fighter on the planet. Pacquaio hits real well, but when i watched him fight Barrera I think, he left himself way too open to big shots, and possibly a knockout punch.
                      Last edited by recovering77; 11-14-2009, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SystemPlays View Post
                        I promise you will make money if you have ND +7. How big are you thinking?
                        Here comes Pitt about to f your day

Comment

or not

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                            Here comes Pitt about to f your day
                            Not easy to beat my system play. Hope you listen & bet on ND. I have 3 strong plays tomorrow. Maybe you should send me an email too.

Comment

Maybe no one will be shooting you an email. You're banned a$$hole

:out:

Comment

Working...
                              X