Friday Night Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Discussion

Looking more at totals here than actually sides, but if anyone has insight on sides I'm game to hear.

Eastern Michigan @ Toledo - under 62
    EMU averaging 275 yards of total offense. On the defensive side they're yielding 280 yards on the ground but only 156 through the air. Not sure if the solid pass defensive stats are due to other teams just running at well or not. Toledo's QB is out, thinking they may aim to just run through EMU tonight. I'm thinking if EMU can hold Toledo to 45, this should be good to go because EMU is fairly inept on the offensive side.

Boise St @ Utah St - over 62
    Primetime game, late in the year, Boise should be looking to impress to try and earn the BCS atlarge bid. Boise has been playing name that score almost all year, and no reason to think they don't get to 45-50. Utah St is capable on offense, don't think they've scored less than 17 all year, albeit they haven't played a team as good as BSU either. I like that Utah St is at home, and I like the total alot more than I like the side. I think Utah St can get to 17

Any other leans out there...?

Leaning towards the Over in the Bowling Green / Akron game. Not sure about the sides yet.
    All plays are 3% of bankroll, period. Tracking as 3 units each.

Comment

Just finished up looking at the Bowling Green Akron game and as of right now I'm on Akron and the Over. Akron isn't that good but they match up well here. Bowling green is a passing team and Akron is very good at defending the pass. The Zips can't stop the run but Bowling Green has zero running game. Nothing for sure yet but so far this is what I'm looking at.
      All plays are 3% of bankroll, period. Tracking as 3 units each.

Comment

What the hell's all that music....must be a Hodown somewhere!
        OR
        Hear that woman telling lies on her back!
        Must be a hodown......LMAO! :laughing:

Sorry bro, having some Friday fun.....
        GL bro.....:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X