• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Toilet Bowls

ytd:29-32-1 -6.45 units

Bowls: 0-1 -2.2 units

BYU +3

2 units

I'm sure OSU is real pumped to be in this crap los vegas bowl after being so close to being pac 10 champs and in the rose bowl. I see a lack of motivation on their part. Each time I've backed BYU this year though, Max Hall has played like ****. Oh well. Good enough for me.

Cal -3

2 units

The team that is nationally ranked is an underdog here to a team that is not ranked. I like those situations. Also, many people will think oh Utah beat Alabama last year and they should be able to beat Cal. They are getting points. This Utah team this year is quite different than the sugar bowl team of last year. Lines makers are looking for Utah money in my opinion

SMU +12.5

1 unit

First Bowl game appearance in quite some time for SMU. I think they will be ready to roll for this one. Much like how Wyoming was extremely excited from the get go. They have an offense that can hang with Nevada and Nevada has zero defense. With the 12.5 points and a bit of a motivational edge I'll side with the mustangs and June Jones who knows how to prepare for and win bowl games. Not sure about the pistol offense either. I have a lean to the under, but I don't think I'll play it.

Comment

Nice hit last night. I am a torn on the game tonight because I really think if Cal brings their A game they will roll. But they may also bring their D game like they did against Washington. I think Utah will schematically matchup well against Cal. The game also seems rather evenly bet to me at this point.

GL

I also like SMU tomorrow.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Not that it matters but....

Utah is 23rd
        California is 28th

The is from the latest BCS standings.

I hope this wasn't your only reason for making this pick. Not trying to be an ass just helping with some info.
        I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
          Cal -3

2 units

The team that is nationally ranked is an underdog here to a team that is not ranked. I like those situations. Also, many people will think oh Utah beat Alabama last year and they should be able to beat Cal. They are getting points. This Utah team this year is quite different than the sugar bowl team of last year. Lines makers are looking for Utah money in my opinion

couldnt agree with you more

Comment

DAWS.....love da Bears for all the same reasons bro.....GL to us! :beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks guys. Happy Holidays to you guys.

Ohio -3 -105
              UNC +110
              UNC/Pitt Over 45.5
              UNC +1 1st half -115

2 units

I know Marshall will be pumped to be back in a bowl game after a little layoff, but I think Ohio is just too much. I chose Marshall in the bowl bananza though before I made up my mind fully.

I don't think Pitt will come ready to play in this one. Being seconds away from Big East champs and in a BCS bowl, they now have to play UNC is this crap meineke car care bowl. I highly doubt they are motivated for this one. UNC probably isn't too proud of it either, but they weren't close to winning or even in the acc championship game so I think they will be more prepared. 45.5 is really not that much to ask for as far as total points. Especially if Pitt comes out sluggish and then gets things together in the 2nd half. They could be behind earlier if they have a hangover and then turn it it on ( which explains my 1st half play on unc too).

Comment

bought back my ohio bet. that was stupid. I liked Marshall to begin with because I think they will have more motivation so I'm going with:

Marshall +3 -105

4 units

Comment

Kentucky +6.5

2 units

Everyone loves Spiller, but again I have to question the interest Clemson will have in this game. Losing the ACC championship and now in a crap bowl, I'll take the points.

Comment

Miami -3.5
                    Temple +4.5

2 units

Comment

Like both plays today.

Good Luck to ya!
                      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Idaho pk
                        Arizona +2.5
                        Idaho/BG uNDER 69
                        Arizona/Nebraska Under 41

2 units

Comment

GL Daws, like the Zona play.
                          NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                          O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                          Teasers:
                          Rothstein's leans:
                          Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                          NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                          O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                          Rothstein's "leans":
                          Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Potatoes and Big Cats......let's get 'em Daws! :thumbs:
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

damn, playing the contests in the toy drive forum put me out of time to post Air Force. Oh well.

Tennessee/ Virginia Tech Under 49

4 units

Navy +200

1 unit

Iowa St./Minnesota Under 48.5

2 units

Comment

Working...
                              X