Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang

LANG

Wednesday's Selection ... 15 DIME - UTAH UTES - Last year the MWC won every bowl game but BYU.

This year, make them a perfect 2-0 SU and ATS as Wyoming takes care of Fresno State and BYU stepped up and got it done last night.

Here come the Utah Utes.

The bottom line for me in this game is the fact that Utah has won 8 straight bowl games and they have won their last four 65.5 points over the spread. You start winning bowl games by that kind of margin and it is quite clear you are happy to be bowling.

Cal had Rose bowl aspirations. Preseason ranked. Heisman Trophy candidate running back in Best.

Season was a failure again as they lose to USC once again, get routed at Washington and Oregon, and for the most part are now in the same situation as Oregon last night. In a bowl game other than the Rose Bowl.

I made the mistake of going against the MWC last night, and I won't make that mistake again.

Until the MWC doesn't show up, I will gladly grab the points and call for them to step up and do exactly what they have done the last 8 years and that is win a bowl game.

15 DIME - NC CHARLOTTE 49ERS -Great spot for the UNCC to pull the upset.

They get ODU off a big upset win over Georgetown on Saturday, and now back home ODU is in your typical flat spot and asking them to lay this kind of number is just too much.

This is a UNCC team that has already won at Louisville and I don't care who you are, you start going on the road and winning at Louisville then that tells me you have some talent because the pressure defense of the Cardinals isn't an easy one to execute against.

I'm talking about a UNCC team that is 9-1 this year with their only loss at Duke, and has covered every game but 2.

They are a bit under the radar this year because they has 7 players injured last year but this year they are healthy.

Yes, this is an ODU team that is favored in the Colonial, but I just feel this game goes down to the wire and points will be at a premium.

15 DIME - SANTA CLARA BRONCOS -They are playing some basketball out west.

Fresh off their home win over Pacific as a 6 point underdog, Santa Clara gets to step right back up and face a San Jose State team that comes off a loss to Northern Colorado.

This is also a San Jose State team that has 2-4 on the road and struggling to find any real cohesiveness on the offensive end.

As for Santa Clara, their staple has been defense and they have been doing it on that side of the ball as evidenced by not only holding Pacific to 53 points after getting blown out in the first meeting 84-57.

You start holding teams to 53 points after they lit you up for 84 in the first meeting and that tells me your team is improving fast which is exactly the point as they have covered 4 of their last 5.

I am going to side with the hot home team against a struggling road team in a near pickem every single time.

FREE SELECTION - MIAMI-OHIO REDHAWKS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

He fails to point out that the one game Charlotte lost was by 50. And his free selection is the team that him and 4 guys from the Y could beat.

NICE.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Good point 'Chise... already locked in my Utah game, hopefully the squirrel gets the nut!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
      X