HMMMM...MIAMI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMMMM...MIAMI

I SEE ALOT OF PPL LIKE CLEMSON....MAYBE IM MISSING SUMTHIN..BUT I THINK JACORY GOES FOR 4 TDS AND MIAMI DEFENSE KEEPS PARKER IN CHECK...HERE AND ALOT OF WEBSITES+KIRK H FROM ESPN HAS THEM ON UPSET ALERT...RANDY GONNA HAVE THEM READY..MIAMI BY 10:thumbs:....I HOPE SO:laughing:I WENT REAL FAT GIRL THAT LUVS CAKE HEAVY:laughing: GL FELLAS:thumbs:

Miami should win as long as Harris takes care of the football..Thats only thing that kept me off this game..He's too shaky right now and turns it over to often..I could see Clemson capitalizing off turnovers and thats how they get the win or cover...GL :beerbang:

Comment

Jacory is a turnover machine, which is scary especially when playing them as a road fave. I think both teams should be able to put up points. Clemson offense is not the Pitt offense, I don't think they get shut down and have so far done a pretty good job protecting the qb. I think the over may be the best play here @ 48.
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

the more I think about it the road fave just may be the right side here. Revenge from Clemson keeping them out of a bcs game last season, I'm sure the Canes will be motivated.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I WAS SCARED FOR A MINUTE...MIAMI SHOULDA BEEN PUT THAT GAME AWAY...BUT I'LL TAKE THE WIN:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X