• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woody's Week 6 (YTD:23-15)

YTD 23-15 (60.5%)

Locked in few early.

Army -1 over Tulane

Michigan -4 over Michigan State..if I was a tout, this is my "Big 10, early october, pumpkin pie, apple cider, carmel apple, revenge game of the year":beer2:

7-point tease:
    Florida pk over LSU
    Stanford pk Over USC

Looking at:
    Utah -5.5 over Iowa State
    Florida State + over Miami-Fl

Add:

Georgia -12 (-105) over Tenny

ML parlay:

Mid Tn State pk
    Nebraska pk
    -105 appx. odds on that. More for entertainment purposes so a small play for the fun of it. But I think both dogs make it interesting for what its worth ATS but the favs pull it out SU.

Comment

Been liking Army since I first looked over the card for the week. GL with the rest of the plays

Comment

I do not know why I play those stupid Tuesday games in the Sun Belt. I have hit one my whole life I think. No matter which way I go, I always lose when I play that crap conference.

0-1 for the week now. :puke:

Adding:

South Carolina +4 (1st half) over Bama...Like eberyone else, I think SC makes a game of it in the first half, but Bama's talent gives them the 'w' when the dust clears.

Still liking Utah over Iowa State but probably will fit them in a ML parlay some where instead of laying the points on the road.

Comment

Lay the Wood to 'em bro! GL :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

ML Parlay of the week:

Utah -240 pk over Iowa State
            Penn State -320 pk over Illinois
            Kent State -750 pk over Akron

+105 appx for the parlay. I see all these teams winning SU but a little shaky laying the points on all of them. Illinois getting too much credit for hanging with Ohio State I think--I think they get killed at PSU. Kent is more of a filler to get the odds in my favor at the -750 Utah should roll on the road at ISU. ISU cannot keep up with these top teams yet, even at home. May be close but Utah pulls it out in the end.

A couple more coming but not much really grabbing me this week as good plays.

Comment

Best of Luck!:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post
                ML Parlay of the week:

Utah -240 pk over Iowa State
                Penn State -320 pk over Illinois
                Kent State -750 pk over Akron

+105 appx for the parlay. I see all these teams winning SU but a little shaky laying the points on all of them. Illinois getting too much credit for hanging with Ohio State I think--I think they get killed at PSU. Kent is more of a filler to get the odds in my favor at the -750 Utah should roll on the road at ISU. ISU cannot keep up with these top teams yet, even at home. May be close but Utah pulls it out in the end.

A couple more coming but not much really grabbing me this week as good plays.
                Yes I agree most definitely with the Penn St. pick. I don't know what is going through the oddsmakers minds on this one... making IL a 7 pt road dog at Penn St.? Are you kidding me?

Comment

Adding:

Houston +6 over Missy State

Virginia +10 at Ga Tech

Comment

3-6 for the week.:puke:

26-21 YTD.

Bounce back week.

Florida killed my teaser with their SU loss in the swamp.

Penn State killed my chalk parlay with their loss at home.

Virginia and Houston were both crappy calls.

other than that I salvages a couple units on some non-posted plays but still a losing week in the college games.

Comment

Working...
                    X