Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullz Picks Week 6

UCF -7 2nd half

GL Bullz......after that INT the hill has gotten a little steeper.....:bang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Nice hit Bullz...loved the UCF train tonight!!!
      2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
      2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Yeah JoePa. Was watching the gamecast from my phone and wondered how in the hell the UAB O managed to put any points on this UCF D but they came back with the pick 6.

Thanks MP. Hopefully I can keep it going into the weekend.

Tried to get Troy ML in right as the game was kicking off and it got pulled off the board right before I placed it. (Using quick reply or I would put the head bashing against the wall smiley here)

Adding:
        NC State -11 vs BC
        I know this NC State defense isn't exactly VA Tech but I see a high powered O coming out strong and getting ahead early. Maybe should have waited for the 1st half line at betus but I wanted to get this in before it moved any more.

Been leaning pretty strong toward both Arizona teams, SDSU and a couple of others. Want to see what the WVU 1st Q and half lines look like too.

Comment

Adding:

Memphis/Louisville Under 50.5

Although the Memphis defense is terrible I can't see their offense putting up more than 10 points. It will be up to Louisville's improved offense (at least over last year when its higest output was 30 points and that was against Indiana State) to cover this one just about on its own and I dont see them scoring in the 40's. Hope I'm not putting too much faith in this young Louisville defense but when Memphis only puts up 7 on a Tulsa D that is ranked 98th in the country I think its safe to say that Louisville can probably keep them in single digits.

Still liking the Arizona teams(probably State more than THE university) and 1st quarter/half WVU. Also leaning heavily toward New Mexico, Arkansas State and Western Michigan. I keep seeing the Ark/TAMU line dropping despite all the money on Arkansas and its tempting me to take TAMU. I think Arkansas is fairly overrated after a close loss at Alabama but the aTm turnovers are my biggest concern.

Comment

Adding a little road pickem:

Arizona State PK @ Washington

Army PK @ Tulane

GL to everyone today :thumbs:

Comment

Oh yeah and:

West Virginia -7 vs UNLV(1st Quarter)(-115)

See a fast start a la the Maryland game. Now if Bill Stewart will keep the pedal to the floor for the whole game is another story.... I see a push at worst in this one :thumbs:

Comment

good luck

go eers
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Definitely my last play of the day:

Flying Tacos PK vs Baylor(2nd half)

Comment

Week 6 Wrapup

All bets at -110(1.1 units to win 1) and 1 unit unless otherwise specified...

WINNER! UCF -7 vs UAB(2nd half)
                    WINNER! NC State -11 vs BC
                    LOSER! Louisville/Memphis under 50.5
                    WINNER! Army PK @ Tulane
                    WINNER! Arizona State PK @ Washington
                    WINNER! WVU -7 vs UNLV(1st quarter)(-115)
                    PUSH! Texas Tech PK vs Baylor(2nd half)

Week 6 record: 5-1-1 (+3.9 units)
                    YTD: 17-10-2 (+5.2 units)

Good week overall. Who would have thought that Louisville could put up 50+ on anyone :puke:. Hope everyone else had a good week and to those who didn't go get 'em next week :thumbs:

Comment

Great job Bullz! :thumbs:
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                      X