Clear All

• BUNK A DUNK

For this week :

Auburn -6 .......... 1 unit
    Mia Ohio +17.5 (-115) .......risk 1.5 to win 1.25
    Over 48 ucla/cal ............ 2 units
    Flo Int -9.5 ................1 unit

Good Luck to all this weekend
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 10-06-2010, 09:20 PM. Reason: added a fourth play ( flo int )
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

UCLA

Ucla is on a roll. 3 game win streak and confidence is sky high.

They have been running the ball very well lately. Since the blowout loss to stanford in week 2 they have found a way to win games against quality opponents by way of the PISTOL OFFENSE

I like the bruins in this one, but i like the over better for this reason :
    UCLA HAS BEEN GETTING LIT UP IN THE PASSING GAME

Last week WSU threw for 311 yards against bruins. Texas threw for 264 yards against bruins.Houston threw for 252.

This has the looks of a very good game in Berkeley. I like the bruins and i like the over . Just playing the over

FLO INTERNATIONAL - i think they take out their frustrations this weak on Sunbelt Newcomer WESTERN KENTUCKY

Flo Internation looked really good against pitt for the first 3 quarters.

That 44-17 final score does not tell the story of that game.

They have played four tough opponents to start the season and i think that will go along way for them now that conference play is here. They QB looked good for them last week and they had a few really good defensive players #7 did a great job against Pitt's receivers.

This team almost dumped Rutgers and Texas AM .. This is a good spot IMO for FLO INTERNATIONAL . They are hungry for a win an the superior team by far
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 10-06-2010, 09:24 PM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Damn, my favorite ass/stadium seat wiper! :laughing:

WTF is going on Dunkaroo! Nice to have ya on board for a change. GL with your picks. I love watching Cam, he's my favorite drive engineer. Hope PI-2Ts can at least represent in basketball. Kent has some great recruits including one real steal.......keep up with KSU on David Carducci's blog page....Kent State Sports | with David Carducci, Record-Courier beat writer

It’s official, Bradley is coming to Kent State
      Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 | General Discussions | DavidCarducci

I just talked to Jarekious Bradley.

Sounds like a nice young man. He was admitted to Kent State this afternoon and will be on campus for the first day of class on Monday.

Here’s the story that will be in tomorrow’s Record-Courier:

By David Carducci

Record-Courier staff writer

Kent State has landed Memphis high school basketball star Jarekious Bradley in the first major recruiting coup of first-year assistant coach Jordan Mincy.

Bradley, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard from Memphis East High School, was admitted to Kent State on Tuesday, but as a non qualifier. He will pay his own tuition and expenses for the 2010-11 school year and begin playing for the Golden Flashes the following year if he earns his eligibility.

Before choosing to enroll at KSU, Bradley had considered working towards his eligibility by attending prep school and then playing at either Kent State or Arkansas in 2011-12.

“I’m really excited to be coming to Kent State,” said Bradley. “I liked both Arkansas and Kent State, but prep school wasn’t for me … Kent really stuck with me through the process. They told me I had a chance to come in and start playing right away after I’m (eligible). I liked that. And I really liked the coaching staff. They wanted me. They are a big reason I made the decision.

“I’m excited. Kent is really far from home, and that’s exciting. I’ll be leaving Memphis and I’ll be in class in Kent on Monday.”

Mincy made the same trek from Memphis to Kent five years ago. After leading Memphis Ridgeway High School to a state championship, he spent 2005-09 playing point guard for the Flashes. Following a year as a graduate assistant at South Carolina, he was hired as an assistant on Geno Ford’s KSU staff in July.

It took Mincy less than two months to land his first big-name star from Memphis’ fertile recruiting ground.

In addition to Arkansas, Bradley was recruited by high-major programs like Memphis, Auburn and Oregon.

Bradley said Kent State can “expect lots of scoring when I start playing. I love to score, but I also love to rebound and play good defense and be a leader.”

Bradley averaged better than 21 points and 12 rebounds while shooting 61-percent from the field as a senior, according to MaxPreps at cbssportsline.com.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        Damn, my favorite ass/stadium seat wiper! :laughing:

WTF is going on Dunkaroo! Nice to have ya on board for a change. GL with your picks. I love watching Cam, he's my favorite drive engineer. Hope PI-2Ts can at least represent in basketball. Kent has some great recruits including one real steal.......keep up with KSU on David Carducci's blog page....Kent State Sports | with David Carducci, Record-Courier beat writer

It’s official, Bradley is coming to Kent State
        Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 | General Discussions | DavidCarducci

I just talked to Jarekious Bradley.

Sounds like a nice young man. He was admitted to Kent State this afternoon and will be on campus for the first day of class on Monday.

Here’s the story that will be in tomorrow’s Record-Courier:

By David Carducci

Record-Courier staff writer

Kent State has landed Memphis high school basketball star Jarekious Bradley in the first major recruiting coup of first-year assistant coach Jordan Mincy.

Bradley, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard from Memphis East High School, was admitted to Kent State on Tuesday, but as a non qualifier. He will pay his own tuition and expenses for the 2010-11 school year and begin playing for the Golden Flashes the following year if he earns his eligibility.

Before choosing to enroll at KSU, Bradley had considered working towards his eligibility by attending prep school and then playing at either Kent State or Arkansas in 2011-12.

“I’m really excited to be coming to Kent State,” said Bradley. “I liked both Arkansas and Kent State, but prep school wasn’t for me … Kent really stuck with me through the process. They told me I had a chance to come in and start playing right away after I’m (eligible). I liked that. And I really liked the coaching staff. They wanted me. They are a big reason I made the decision.

“I’m excited. Kent is really far from home, and that’s exciting. I’ll be leaving Memphis and I’ll be in class in Kent on Monday.”

Mincy made the same trek from Memphis to Kent five years ago. After leading Memphis Ridgeway High School to a state championship, he spent 2005-09 playing point guard for the Flashes. Following a year as a graduate assistant at South Carolina, he was hired as an assistant on Geno Ford’s KSU staff in July.

It took Mincy less than two months to land his first big-name star from Memphis’ fertile recruiting ground.

In addition to Arkansas, Bradley was recruited by high-major programs like Memphis, Auburn and Oregon.

Bradley said Kent State can “expect lots of scoring when I start playing. I love to score, but I also love to rebound and play good defense and be a leader.”

Bradley averaged better than 21 points and 12 rebounds while shooting 61-percent from the field as a senior, according to MaxPreps at cbssportsline.com.
        He must really like The Loft.....
        Go Boilers!
        thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
        NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
        NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
        NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
        NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
        NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
        NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
        NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
        NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
        NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
          NEVER TOO EARLY TO TALK FLASHES HOOPLA

I been studyin hard this week Joe ..

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
            NEVER TOO EARLY TO TALK FLASHES HOOPLA
            :beerbang: GL this week!!
            NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
            O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
            Teasers:
            Rothstein's leans:
            Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
            NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
            O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
            Rothstein's "leans":
            Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                I prefer Ray's Place myself....but I did buy Tommy Heinson a Miller Lite of all things when he was in Kent at the Loft promoting the same brew! :beerbang:

Actually the Stuffed Mushroom was also a great dive to hangout at on Thursday nights for 25 cent Kamikazes and feeding the golf fish to the piranha. Also like Walter's Cafe for a quiet change.
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

add a couple

over 60.5 usc/stan
                  under 65 mich/michst

each 1 unit

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                  (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                  (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

2-4

:puke:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

You'll get'm BUNK next week:thumbs:

Comment

you got that right roc

good luck to you my friend

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

P-I-:puke::puke:

What a disappointment this team has turned into this season :bang:
                          **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Lot's of time bro and hoops is just a month away! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                            X