Iowa State +24.5 vs. Oklahoma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa State +24.5 vs. Oklahoma

Anyone else intrigued by this line? That's alot of points for an Oklahoma team that has four single digit wins in five games.

Curious to hear some thoughts.
    Last edited by MParris86; 10-14-2010, 02:42 PM.
    2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
    2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Thats true....But IOWA ST isnt all that...YTAH blew them out+ there starting RB ROBINSON is out...they also dont happen 2 b a good road team...ARNUAD will throw 3ints:thumbs:...only thing that scares me is OK lettin IOWA ST score a TD in garbage time:bang:.....

Comment

Originally posted by MParris86 View Post
      ......Curious to hear some thoughts......
      Damn, another mid-week MP sighting...now that's something to comment on! Can't figure that game out bro! ISU will not get 8 gifts like they did against aTm and NoIowa in this game and the Sooners are +10 in TO margin. But the OU 'D' hasn't been real stellar either giving up 341 yards passing to Utah St., 315 to Cincy, 266 to Tejas, etc. which has them ranked 98th in the nation behind the likes of Pitt, Eastern Michigan, SJSU......however they do rank 26th in Pass INTs with 7. They will have some chances vs. The Clones offense that ranks 91st in the nation with 7 passes picked off. But yet, neither defense has really stopped anybody! I could see a back door cover by ISU, or even The Clones staying within 10 points of OU!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I know ISU isn't all that...Utah just laid a serious ass kicking on them. But OK doesn't have Utah's high octane, quick-strike offense or the propensity to put the foot on the gas.

OK just cant seem to put teams away, which is why I was intrigued. But then again a 42-20 or 35-13 type "sound" victory isn't enough to cover the line.

I'm not necessarily playing the game, but thought it perhaps might be 2-3 pts high and the extra half point on a key # seems like extra incentive.
        2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
        2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Wouldnt touch this game, But I agree OU is not the same OU of 2 years ago and longer.

tu, Fla, USC and OU way down this year. If I played it would be ISU but I could see ISU imploding and allowing OU to cover.

Comment

Working...
          X