Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Ingame***

For anyone at home watching by themselves, I'll start:

Not even a reaction b/c I'm losing, but shear fact: A&M looks like they've mailed this year in

Originally posted by hodown View Post
    For anyone at home watching by themselves, I'll start:

Not even a reaction b/c I'm losing, but shear fact: A&M looks like they've mailed this year in

Been flipping b/w this one & IL/MSU but Johnson has looked awful.
    Hope the Illini can keep it up as well! :thumbs:
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Illini just lost the initiative. I havent seen one crack downfield from them, and the CB's are just jumping those short routes now. I think MSU being overrated has just been confirmed though, NW has a good shot at them next week.

Comment

LOL, they finally take a shot and get it, and #15 tries picking up the fumble instead of pouncing on it!! How can your football IQ be that horrific???

Comment

LOL, they finally take a shot and get it, and #15 tries picking up the fumble instead of pouncing on it!! How can your football IQ be that horrific???
          Well, no one ever said football players were very smart. My buddy and I were just talking about that - Millines has to just dive on it as opposed to going for the scoop 'n run. :bang:

What are your thoughts on the Iowa/Michigan game?
          Moose

Comment

To be completely honest, I haven't watched much Michigan this year. With my wife not being able to digest 12 hrs of football the way I can, I need to be a little more picky on my games.

Michigan played them tough last year, and actually ran the ball better than I would've expected. If they can run that ball like that this year then we're in trouble, but I don't think they can. To beat Iowa I think you're going to have to throw it, sustain drives, or get some big plays defensively or special teams. I don't think Michigan can do the first two. Iowa CB's are fairly average, LB's are extremely average, but they play well within the system. I said before the year that I'd rather see Robinson in there than Forcier, b/c Forcier has the ability to make plays with his feet and his arm, I don't trust Robinson to do it with his arm consistently. O

n the other side of the ball, Michigan stopping the run will be key. Iowa should be able to move the ball through the air, but they won't win comfortably if they have to rely on that. If Iowa runs the ball successfully I think they'll put up a lot of points, but I Michigan has a fast dline that may create some issues. Iowa won't blow them out the way MSU did, but the fact we're coming off a bye and they're coming off a tough loss bodes well for us.

At risk of not jinxing Iowa, I'll say 31-17 ish. On a side note, how bad of a play was A&M, wow...

Comment

I think

The Michigan over/ under is way too hight . 55.5 ???

I also think that Arkansas/Auburn will light the scoreboard up

Auburn has fallin behind alot this year but they stick to the game plan and find ways to win

FSU about to put BC away !

good game

any other thoughts???

I'm gonna lock in OVER of Auburn (60)

Newton and Mallett put on a show today :thumbs:
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

To be completely honest, I haven't watched much Michigan this year. With my wife not being able to digest 12 hrs of football the way I can, I need to be a little more picky on my games.

Michigan played them tough last year, and actually ran the ball better than I would've expected. If they can run that ball like that this year then we're in trouble, but I don't think they can. To beat Iowa I think you're going to have to throw it, sustain drives, or get some big plays defensively or special teams. I don't think Michigan can do the first two. Iowa CB's are fairly average, LB's are extremely average, but they play well within the system. I said before the year that I'd rather see Robinson in there than Forcier, b/c Forcier has the ability to make plays with his feet and his arm, I don't trust Robinson to do it with his arm consistently. O

n the other side of the ball, Michigan stopping the run will be key. Iowa should be able to move the ball through the air, but they won't win comfortably if they have to rely on that. If Iowa runs the ball successfully I think they'll put up a lot of points, but I Michigan has a fast dline that may create some issues. Iowa won't blow them out the way MSU did, but the fact we're coming off a bye and they're coming off a tough loss bodes well for us.

At risk of not jinxing Iowa, I'll say 31-17 ish. On a side note, how bad of a play was A&M, wow...
                I THOUGHT MISSOURI was a fishy looking line that's why i paid no attention to that game

GOOD LUCK TODAY hd:thumbs:

i can see michigan losing atleast 4 games this year

i think Iowa gets it done today 28-17
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Arkansas defense is the wildcard, but my total play is puketastic:puke: I think Iowa line is too high, but they put up 58 last year so we'll see.

Comment

Ugly start for Taco Tech
                    Moose

Comment

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
                      Ugly start for Taco Tech
                      Just plain FUGLY lmao :puke:
                      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Well across the bottom of the screen I keep seeing OSU getting flashed a score and then having the ball as well. Are they changing the rules that you keep the ball after scores in that game??? What's going on?

Comment

nice little gift for Auburn. Over turn the original call then say you cant overturn it on replay because its not conclusive. How is that even possible?

Comment

Mallet is out are you kidding??? Basically that's like Jesus getting knocked out of the game. What a joke

Comment

Geeze...Nebraska is just getting manhandled. 107 yards at half? :puke:
                              2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
                              2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Working...
                              X