Woody's Week EIGHT (33-27 YTD)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woody's Week EIGHT (33-27 YTD)

7-6 last week, 33-27 overall on posted plays.

If I start to look at a weekday game, slap my hand!!:thumbs:

Locked and loaded so far this week:

Northwestern +6 over Michigan State...Taking a shot on a situational play with NW. Look-ahead for MSU on the road. Spartans are better but sometime hard to stay focused when you are already maarking it down as a 'w' in your heads on your way to Iowa City next week.

Bama -16.5 over Tenny...Bama has not covered and another inflated line but I will say they win by 21+. Defense rules and they get a few cheap scores to win and cover to get back on track in the ATS column.

Ohio State -23.5 over Purdue...along the same lines as Bama above. OSU is a covering machine and think Purdue gets spanked.

Mizzou/Okie OVER 52...shootout written all over it. I say 30-27 Mizzou. Everyone is talking about Mizzou's D, but I will believe it when I see it. Big 12 is not a confernece like the Big 10 where they will grind it out. Too many weapons on both sides of the ball for both teams.

Thats all for now but eyeing:

Air Force +19 over TCU
    Rutgers +13 at Pitt...Why is pitt all the sudden worthy of this #?

Baylor ML for a parlay.
    Iowa ML parlay material.
    Arizona ML parlay. .....Probably use these 3 teams actually.

GL and please chime in with any thoughts.

FYI, Foles is out for Arizona

Comment

I really like that Mizz/Okla over. I am also going to officially jump on it. Will post in my thread. Nice pick and GL!

Comment

haha

Pitt :laughing:

unreal . rutgers has all kinds of momentum too after they came back in that ball game against army a week ago.

all of sudden pitt is a 13 pt fav huh

good luck
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

HAWAII IS MY STRONG PLAY FOR THE WEEK..I HIT ON TEXAS LAST WEEK AND PITT..SO HAWAII SHOULD PULL THRU

Comment

I was kind of looking at Utah State myself in that one so I will look closer and see. Hawaii has been a covering machine but Utah State is a good home dog too. Tough call.

Comment

Said I wasnt But I am going to do it...

Thursday night, small play but counting it towards my reocrd.

Oregon/UCLA UNDER 61...number dropping to 59.5a t one of my books and at 61 at another so i grabbed the 61 as I was leaning under anyway. Think this is all Oregon but maybe in the range of 35-10 type of game.

Also Adding:

Minnesota +10 over Penn State

Texas Tech -2.5 over Colorado...Just don't think Colo can run and gun enough to keep up with TT. And Hawkins is a lame duck coach in my eyes and may have lost his players already.
              A public play but I will go against my rule on this one.

Comment

Couple more:

Utah State +3 over Hawaii...Just like the home dog against a Haw team that has been playing better than expected all year.

UAB +11 (1st Half!) over Missy State...Let down possibly for Tigers foo the bat but don't think they can hang the whole game.

ML chalk parlay coming as my last play of the week.

GL to all!!

Comment

GL to ya Woody! :thumbs:

Wanna see my Ozzie Smith autographed beisbol.........caught it in 3 Rivers years ago vs. the Pirates. Got him to sign it afterwards.....also have a complete set of 1970 Cardinals individual pictures.
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

puke::bang::bang::bang:

Another weekday loss for me. This UCLA QB fumbling inside the his own 10 is killed any under hope.

I feel like its the 9th inning and its one of my baseball plays.

stupid play. again.

Public is very happy tonight...i should just become one of them I guess instead of playing the so-called sharp play.

Geez

Comment

A couple more:

Toledo -11.5 over Ball State...May get ugly as Ball State lost to EMU last week, and Toledo is on the rise at a 3-0 conf. record.

UCONN +3 over Louisville...Line moving in Lville's favor but not seeing it. Conn off bye and coming in off a loss. Tight game but Conn seems to win a lot of those.

ML Parlay:

Iowa/Nebraska...Huskers killed me last week as all I needed was a SU win from them. Think both of these teams win close ones this week, maybe covering their 6's but don't want to take the chance ATS.

Good luck guys!

Comment

5-7 for the week.

Couple tough beats and a couple bad plays cost me a good week.

Still hate that I lost NWestern +6. If you had MSU it was great. Covering and winning all game except at the end. Tackle...Tackle...Tackle...

Going to go biug against Mich State this week at Iowa. Perfect situation and line is kind of a WTF line at -6.5 so seetting up perfectly.

38-32 YTD.

Comment

Working...
                        X