• Time
  • Show
Clear All

YTD...12-8

Pic:Miami. -3. (-125)

Pic: Miami....TT....Over...27

Football Time...!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

..YTD...12-10

Been a long week here because of the shooting in Tampa Bay for the Madden 19 tournament that took 2 young men before their time..One of those was Taylor Robertson that our Family knew very well...I grew up with his Mom and Dad and Played Ball with his Dad though School and on Alumni teams..His Grandmother was our next door neighbor and He grew up only a mile down the road and was between my two boys in age..So he was at our house a lot growing up Playing Video games or Basketball with my youngest son the most being 1 year apart in age and on the same Basketball teams...Taylor was a Great Athlete winning many State awards But he was an even better person..New husband and Father to Holly and Reed..Taylor was the type of Kid you would want as a Son...always Smiling and doing the extra for someone..Great Teammate in Sports and Life to his Family and Friends..This week we Lost One of the Best that has walked on this Earth and we Miss him...I could type all day about him but my words would not do him Justice...SO..everything I Win (Yes I say Win) at the end of the Season will go to Holly and Reed and if you want to help there are Go Fund Me sites out there..God Bless and God Speed to Taylor and his Family and Friends...Love and Miss You...

Florida St vs Va Tech
      Pic: Va Tech...TT...Over 24

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone....Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Sending positive vibes to those affected...stay strong & be safe...
        Just an average guy...Handicapping above average

Comment

Working...
        X