Thor's College Football Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football Championship

Good Year and Good Bowl Season also...I wanted to Post these Pics because thru the week I think the lines will move out of my Favor...So..

Clemson Vs Alabama
    Pic: Alabama/Clemson....Over 59 (-120) **Best Pic**

Pic: Clemson...TT...Over 26 1/2

Pic: Clemson +7 (-135)

I don't like College Teasers much...But Really think this one is a Solid Play...

Teaser:
    Pic: Clemson +13
    Pic: Alabama/Clemson...Over 52 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Clemson Vs Alabama

Pic: Alabama/Clemson...Over 30..1st Half

Teaser:

ADD: Monday Jan 7th

Pic: Alabama..TT...Over 32

Prop Pics:
    Pic: QB Tua passing yards Over 295 1/2

Pic: QB Lawrence passing yards Over 259 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Clemson Vs Alabama

Pic: Alabama/Clemson...Over 30..1st Half

Teaser:

Pic: Alabama..TT...Over 32

Prop Pics:
      Pic: QB Tua passing yards Over 295 1/2

Pic: QB Lawrence passing yards Over 259 1/2

ADD: All in on the Over...Weather should not be a Factor and I have Looked..Looked and Looked,,,I still see Over game...

Pic: Clemson...Over 13 1st Half

Pic: Alabama...Over 16 1st Half

Pic: 2nd Quarter Total Score...Over 16 1/2

Pic: H Ruggs Over 50 1/2 Recp yards

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: Monday

Prop Pic:
        Pic: Irv Smith Jr....Receiving yards...Over 24 1/2

Comment

BOL tonight Thor!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa....Hope you had a Great one...

Solid Night for last Game...10-3-1...Got my best Top Pic..Kicker cost me Push on Bama TT 1st H...Hope everyone had a Good Season and Night....

Saw the game the way it started..both slugging it out toe to toe but mid 2Q Bama Flinched....Bad O calling...Fake punt was Bad and 4th and Goal and try run QB wide..Bad...Clemson was able to throw the ball well and that was Key..Lawrence Real deal..Clemson fans Enjoy and Bama will be Back....

Post some NFL and Maybe more College Hoops...Thanks to all here and have a Great Off season...God Speed and God Bless...

Hammer em....Thor24

Comment

Great job Thor.....Congrats!
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X