ccar @ app ov 59
    utep @ smiss un 53
    lat @ rice un 49
    hou @ ntx ov 59.5

gle keep cashing!

ytd cfb 33-30-3 +0.65
    Just an average guy...Handicapping above average

Comment

Sun Devils and the line on the Houston game has really flipped.....
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

joepa:Sun Devils and the line on the Houston game has really flipped.....

after a bit of research i find the line opened cal 5.5 (i make my play cal -5.5)...approx. 30 minutes later money poured in on asu +5.5 and line moves to asu +4.5 the next day more and more moola comes in on asu ...line drops to asu +3(cal -3) steam comes in on cal -3 money pours in on cal to current line now cal -4.5 even see cal -6 at jazz and in vegas am seeing cal -5 at this very moment in more than a few books...hmm steam got better line on game i bet 1st hmm (name slips memory atm..reverse line move?)

hou opens -2.5 (i make my play hou -2.5)...90 minutes later money starts coming in on ntx ends day at hou now @-2 then next day much more money comes in on ntx and line flips to ntx now fav @-6.5 ofc 9 point line moves raises an eyebrow...digging for info i fround ...

"The Houston Chronicle reported Monday afternoon that King would sit out the remainder of the season and redshirt to preserve a season of eligibility. Speculation ran rampant that King would leave the program as a graduate transfer until later in the afternoon, when King and wide receiver Keith Corbin both announced they would spend the rest of the season as a redshirts and return to Houston in 2020."

"The loss of both King and Corbin will leave Houston with far less firepower in its matchup with UNT and Fine.

Fine is the leading active passer in college football with 10,357 yards.

UNT is off to a 2-2 start and hammered UTSA 45-3 in its Conference USA opener last week.

Houston is expected to turn to Clayton Tune with King out of the picture for the year. The younger brother of former UNT quarterback Nathan Tune is listed as Houston’s backup quarterback.

Clayton Tune started the final two games of his freshman season at Houston when King was out with an injury. He threw for 795 yards and eight touchdowns last season.

Nathan Tune threw for 1,226 yards for UNT from 2007-10."

from what i see steam came in on unt +1 which i question? why wait until next day to bet unt +1 when line opened unt +2.5 um hmm...does not compute imo

sticky note on my pc:

"they" have their "math models"and i have my "math models"

There is no such thing as luck. It is all mathematics.

May the numbers be with you!

***as i finished typing his chit the line is now unt -7...am i smelling a possible reverse move? i dunno i'm just an average guy...

Comment

this week went 9-4-1 +4.6

gle keep cashing!

ytd cfb 42-34-4 +5.25

Comment

Yahoo...good stuff Max! Congrats
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thank You joepa
              Last edited by Max NU; 09-30-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X