X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football Pics: Week 9

ADD: Saturday Total

Hawaii at New Mexico
    In 7 games this year..Hawaii D has allowed 52 more more points in 3 games and NM has allowed 52 or more point in 2 games and have allowed an Av of 42 Points last 11 games they have played...Both D's are allowing an Ave of 36 or more points per game this Season..Ranked #120 and Ranked #122 in Scoring D....See this one hitting 80 or higher..IMO...So...

Pic: Hawaii/New Mexico....Over 70

Played: Saturday

Texas at TCU
    Pic: Texas Pk.....1.5 Units

Virginia at Louie
    Pic: Virginia -3 (-115)

Ohio at Ball St
    Pic: Ball St -2 (-135)... 1.5 Units

South Carolina at Tenny
    Pic: South Carolina -4 1.5 Units

Duke at North Carolina
    Pic: Duke +4 (-120)

W Kentucky at Marshall
    Pic: W Kentucky +6

Wisconsin at Ohio St
    Pic: Ohio St -13 (-130)

Pic: Wisconsin/Ohio St....Over 50

SMU at Houston
    SMU comes into the game 7-0 SU and 6-1 ATS..also 7-0 O/U...They are lead by QB Buechele with 18 TD's/6 Int and 2122 yards...SMU has scored 41 or more points in their last 6 Games..1st game they had 37 points...(SMU..TT..is in Play Also)....Houston must run the Ball to do anything on Offense..Ave 223 yards since their Passing O is Ranked #113 at 172 yards per game...SMU D is only allowing 119 yards per game Rushing Ranked #29th...Could see a Lot of 3 and Outs for Houston..Turn the ball back over to SMU could lead to Long nite...SMU Offense is Ranked #7 in Total yards at 521 per game and Ranked #6th in Scoring at 44.3 points per game...Houston pass D is Ranked #125 allowing 300 yards per game and Overall D in Total yards is Ranked #120 at 471 yards per game...Houston last game vs UCONN QB Tune did not play so Freshman Logan Holgorsen..Coaches son...played and was 7/15..123 yards 1 TD...Not to Good..Houston only had 286 yards O and Allowed UCONN 438 yards Offense (Whose O is Ranked #118 in college at 316 yards per game)..Vs UCONN...NOT GOOD....See a Blowout happening and the Team Total for SMU the Best Play..IMO...So...

Pic: SMU -13 (-130)

Pic: SMU...TT....Over 39 1/2.....1.5 Units

Pic: SMU/Houston....Over 65 (-120)

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Get 'em Thor! Love that SMU pick and the over too....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...Hammer the Man...!!

ADD: Saturday Total

Pic: Indy/Nebraska....Over 52

ADD: Big 10 Teaser:

Pic: Wisconsin/Ohio St....Over 42 1/2

Pic: Indy/Nebraska....Over 45

(Played Ohio St Over earlier)

San Diego St at UNLV

Last 2 trips to UNLV SDSt has won by 31 and 38 points...SDSt comes in with #8th Ranked D Overall and have be a Solid team going to 9 straight Bowl Games..Last Year UNLV won 27-24 at SDSt and was a 24 point Dog...REVENGE...Another large difference is Turnover Margin with UNLV at -1.7 ranked 127 out 130 Teams while SDSt is +1.8 ranked #1st..Huge Turnover Margin..SDSt is 22-1 SU and 18-4-1 off SU and ATS Win under Rocky Long when playing .500 or Under including 13-0 SU and 12-1 ATS away..SDST is 5-1 ATS Last 6 games...5-1 ATS last 6 road Games..12-5 ATS last 17 games at UNLV...UNLV is 1-6-1 ATS last 8 at Home vs Team with winning Record...Just see San Diego St D shutting them down getting the W and Cover...IMO...So..

Pic: San Diego St -13 (-130)....1.5 Units

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD: Thursday Nite

Pic: SMU/Houston....Over 16 1/2...2nd Q... (-135)

Played Thursday Oct 24th

SMU at Houston
        SMU comes into the game 7-0 SU and 6-1 ATS..also 7-0 O/U...They are lead by QB Buechele with 18 TD's/6 Int and 2122 yards...SMU has scored 41 or more points in their last 6 Games..1st game they had 37 points...(SMU..TT..is in Play Also)....Houston must run the Ball to do anything on Offense..Ave 223 yards since their Passing O is Ranked #113 at 172 yards per game...SMU D is only allowing 119 yards per game Rushing Ranked #29th...Could see a Lot of 3 and Outs for Houston..Turn the ball back over to SMU could lead to Long nite...SMU Offense is Ranked #7 in Total yards at 521 per game and Ranked #6th in Scoring at 44.3 points per game...Houston pass D is Ranked #125 allowing 300 yards per game and Overall D in Total yards is Ranked #120 at 471 yards per game...Houston last game vs UCONN QB Tune did not play so Freshman Logan Holgorsen..Coaches son...played and was 7/15..123 yards 1 TD...Not to Good..Houston only had 286 yards O and Allowed UCONN 438 yards Offense (Whose O is Ranked #118 in college at 316 yards per game)..Vs UCONN...NOT GOOD....See a Blowout happening and the Team Total for SMU the Best Play..IMO...So...

Pic: SMU -13 (-130)

Pic: SMU...TT....Over 39 1/2.....1.5 Units

Pic: SMU/Houston....Over 65 (-120)

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
        X