BOWLS BY ZMAN (YTD: 48-44-2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOWLS BY ZMAN (YTD: 48-44-2)

Had a very mediocre season but had a good bowl season last year....so here goes:

BUFF -6
    SMU -2.5-115
    BOISE +4-115
    MARSH +17
    LAT +7
    OKST +7
    AF -2.5-115
    OKLA +14.5
    CLEM ML-125
    MISS ST -3-125
    ILL +7.5
    KTY +3-115
    NAVY -2.5
    WYO -7
    ALA -7
    ORE +3
    BAY +6
    TENN -1

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS to Everyone Here

God Speed and God Bless....
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

UPDATE: 11-7

CLEM +5.5

Comment

CFB FINAL RECORD: 59-52-2......53.15%....not going to produce a profit considering i buy points on/off key numbers. Lost about $90 for the year. oh well. see you in late august i promise to do better. lol

Comment

CFB FINAL RECORD: 59-52-2......53.15%....not going to produce a profit considering i buy points on/off key numbers. Lost about $90 for the year. oh well. see you in late august i promise to do better.

Comment

interesting you mention about buying on/off key numbers. I have always respected your ability and you are one of the threads I still follow these days, not just in cfb, but in any sport.....but I have always felt the exact opposite about key numbers. I'd much prefer -3.5, -7.5, +2.5, +6.5, etc with even or better odds, and often +105 or even +110, if i cannot get the key number for reasonable money (definitely no more than -110) rather than laying big bucks just to get on/off the key number. I would be curious as to how often the point buys actually saved you, and if it was financially worth it for you.

oh, and I agree, you are due for a big season next year

Comment

Stif's Mom.....interesting post. My key numbers are 3-7-10-14. This is still a work in progress for me. Im pretty sure buying on the key numbers has been a positive for me over the years. I rarely buy down to say 2.5. Id rather push than lose and these bookies are sharp as tacks. But I have contemplated betting all + money or EV exclusively. One of these years I will give it a shot and see. Lots of varying opinions on buying points....great post thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X