Incarnate Word +6.5 1st H -122

o34 Incarnate Word-North Dakota State 1st H -116

Incarnate Word +240 1st H (3 way)

North Dakota State TT o19.5 1st H -137

Incarnate Word TT o13.5 1st H -148

o14 Incarnate Word-North Dakota State 1st Q -122

Comment

Div III Championship aka Stagg Bowl XLIX

North Central -3.5 (5 figure play for me, line should be -10. I expect a wire to wire cover)

North Central -2.5 1st H (Big as well)

Comment

12/16 aka Season Ending Recap:

07-06-00 +30 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

I made out decent for the night but can't deny how ******* pissed at all the money left on the table. I really felt a clean sweep coming into tonight on this game. 4 turnovers by IW cost them this game. They were the better team & should have won outright. Scott had 2 double clutch throws that were costly. However the biggest complaint is the 100% shady non call on what was clearly a fumble & recovery by IW. Prior to that though, I am all for aggression but you need to kick that FG & tie the game. I knew right then & there when they did not kick the FG, I was going to get hosed on the game total. Stagg Bowl was a wire to wire cover just as I expected.

I am done for the season, this game pissed me off & don't give a **** with what is left in FCS or the D2 title game. I made my money, I am done until next season with the lower levels.

======

Season:

77-64-03 55% +2597 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Comment

Working...
        X