Clear All

• Army/Navy Game: Big One

....YTD....Not Here...Hope Everyone had a Great Season...Bowls...Next

Played: Saturday

Pic: Navy -2

Pic: Army/Navy....Over 32 (-120)...**Emma's Pic**

Pic: Navy...TT....Over 7 1/2...1st Half

Pic: Navy/Army....Over 6 1/2....1st Q

***Weather...44 degrees...Partly Cloudy...Rain 1%...Wind 8 mph...Pretty Good Ball Weather for Philly in December....The Biggest Game every Season...Bucket List...Strength of Schedule...Army #126th...Navy #61st...The UNDER has hit 16 games in Row...The Lowest TOTAL was 35 1/2 Points....Saturday will be the Lowest Number for them...But in the last 10 played 4 times the Total Points was 38 or more...and in the 12 games before that 11 games the Total was 34 or more Points....Yes the Under Total every year Hits...But I really see this one hitting the Mid to upper 30's...20-14...21-17 Style of game with a Navy W...The Total for Todays Game is well UNDER the two teams’ Scoring averages for the Season (Army games average 52 total Pts/game...Navy games average 47 total Pts/game)....In 9 of the of the Last 16 meetings would have went OVER this 32.5 total.....See That Today...IMO...So...

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!
Working...
X