On The August 2023 1AA/FCS Gridiron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The August 2023 1AA/FCS Gridiron

Just a heads up, I am still debating if I will even bother this season with putting in my work on FCS. With my main place 5D not in the game anymore, I lose the advantage of betting the lines days in advance before the big gameday line swings. The same gees for women's college basketball as no book had more of the games up than 5D. It was a great run but it was a gut punch for me.

Just one wager today

o66.5 Fordham-Albany

Great thinking EGD. Always prudent to get the best possible numbers for your wagers. GL down the road
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
      Great thinking EGD. Always prudent to get the best possible numbers for your wagers. GL down the road
      Thanks!

Love your signature, it is 1000% accurate!

Comment

Might have some scattered thunderstorms but not worried. Betting against the move

o59 Fordham-Albany -125 (Bet Online)

o34.5 Fordham-Albany 1st H +100 (Fan Duel)

Comment

Fordham looked good at times but would then get bogged down in the red zone. Albany had a great game & their QB impressed me. He is a gunslinger for sure. Sorry for the 0 fer.

08/26 Recap:

00-03-00 0% -335 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only.)

Season:

00-03-00 0% -335 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Comment

Welcome back D-Man!

Comment

Working...
            X