Week 5 Three Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 Three Pack

I kinda just eyed these. Not what I would usually pick, but I have a feeling about today.

Florida +1.5 at Kentucky. Kentucky is a good team this year. Well they've been good for many years now. Florida barely ranked in the top 24, 1-3 ATS, and still a pickem line on the road against a team that's 4-0.

Colorado +21.5 vs. USC. You can call this a fan pick you want. I had Colorado last week against Oregon. Blown out, but I still made money on the second half when Oregon let off the gas. Travis Hunter is still out unfortunately. As much as Oregon was hyped going into that matchup, I think people know and believe USC is better than Oregon. They have the future #1 overall pick in the draft on their team. Still, I can't shake that game from last year when USC couldn't do a darn thing against a crappy defense, and won late like 13-10 or something.

USC was definitely looking ahead last week. Colorado is really weak on both offensive and defensive lines. But I don't consider USC to be a creative running team like Oregon was. I think USC would be perfectly fine getting into a shootout. So I like Deion to get back on track today.

LSU -2.5 at Old Miss. I haven't seen LSU play since week 1 or 2 when they turn the ball over 3 times inside the 10 against FSU. Hopefully they've cleaned up those early season mistakes. Not really a fan of Brian Kelly, but I have a hunch about this one.

This will be one of my rare college football posts. I don't play all that much outside of entertainment.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs
Working...
X