+42.30 Units

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +42.30 Units

Whats up guys, Im new to Predictem but have a followed a few people on here and decided to get my own account so i can post my plays and thoughts. I will call my amount
    Units like many other.

1Unit= $100.00
    2Unit =$200.00
    So On and So On

I have had a great College Football year thus far and a decient Pro...But will start posting my plays so feel free to comment- Like or dislike,

Stop by and say whats up:beer

Welcome bro. So how are you +42 units if you haven't posted before?

Comment

HAHA i love seeing this...just a tip morrison, if you want to gain respect in the forums...don't toot your own horn before you have stepped in the car.

Comment

Best of luck!!!!:thumbs: Welcome

And listen to N O!!

Comment

I don 't care if he's new to this site or not. If he's up 42 units in six weeks on $100.00 plays, he already has my respect. Sounds like a little jealousy coming out of the previous respondee's. I really doubt he's gonna lie about it. Give 'em hell, Morrison. I'll be reading your thread every week. Some names I just ignore, won't even read them. Garbage in, garbage out. Know what I mean? Go get 'em!

Comment

419 not a good way to start most folks on this forum are very good cappers and have kept good posted records for years take a little advice respect here is earned not given post your picks keep your record and win or lose you will earn respect act the fool and you will surely be treated like one . Good luck this year I hope you take my advice :thumbs:
            NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Not a good way to start? I've been a member since April. Excuse me for speaking my mind. I call 'em like I see 'em. Sorry to offend your sensibilities.

Comment

Well I know that you have been here since April which is a really really really really long time. I dont think I have been here since April, but almost all people here are great and more importantly ethical cappers.

Morrison, hope to see you very successful here....heck I will tail you if you can produce those numbers....also very glad to see in your other post that you will be starting a predictem total. Welcome and good luck!

Comment

Sup Guys, Thanks for the welcomes and 419 thanks for having my back... i understand i might be up them units but on here i start with an 0-0 record.. well 2-0 after my thursday insight..

GL too all i enjoy sharing my post and all insights to help gain info on my picks

Comment

I didn't mean anything by the earlier comments...this is a super respectable place and a super tight group of posters and guys. It seems like you know what's going on, so let's see some winners and I'll be following the thread. We just gotta come up for a name for the topic, lol

Comment

HaHa NoO, none taken bub.. Im with ya!! lets get some wins ill make a title from herte out.. what should i put?

Comment

at 316 you were up 44 units..at 333 you were up 42 units...lost 2 units without posting a play, and was up 44 or 42 w/out posting a play

GL and welcome but follow this thread
                        http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...ead-rules.html

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

not following ya Hack.. Cant helped the day before post moved up the board... i'll be fine with my own treads....not here to explain myself anymore, nor to defend myself.. you do not have to read my treads.. GL to ya buddy....

Comment

Working...
                          X