Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +44.30 Units

San Diego St +7.5
    THIS TEAM HAS PLAYED SOME TOUGH TEAMS CLOSE, Not real crazy about anything on the board. Although they have seen the option and running teams all year. TCU beat them by 13 and Air Force is not a TCU caliber team, Nor a Michigan Caliber team beating them just 28-7 ... See this closer then 7 and I am buying a hook to make it 7.5

SOUTHERN CAL
    Won a few units last night on St. Louis, or i probably wouldnt even play today. Have looked hard at both games. haven't lost a week day game all season....Really would like to take Cal, but considering they are not even at their home field, and give up alot of points this season i dont see much of an advantage! Lane K is in a must win situaion with 89% of the public behind him...Would have to take Southern Cal at -3....once again probably wont play..

I doubt you won 44 units in your first post
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I am up 44 units on the entire season! thats just my title...

("Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.")

I am Confused on what u are asking?

Just cause i am new to the site does not mean I have not bet thus far into the season! lol
      Last edited by MorrisonPicks; 10-13-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Unless it's posted here, to us your at 0.0. We've seen some real "hot shots" come and go. GL though, I'm on SDSU as well.
        NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
        O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
        Teasers:
        Rothstein's leans:
        Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
        NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
        O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
        Rothstein's "leans":
        Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

first off, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, usually when you join the forum you start off fresh 0-0 and count your units on here. I don't doubt that you've won that bunch but how are we supposed to believe you when you haven't posted plays before?
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

0 Units

Fair Enough!!! i Gotcha, completly good with me!! trust me i follow this and Covers, so i know. Ive seen redicouls post>>>

i am Up 0Units with an 0-0 record

Comment

SAN DIEGO ST +7.5 ( Hook) 1 unit

GL

Comment

Working...
              X