• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday $$

Ark St-3 1unit

Teaser
    Fla int +9 under 57 2unit

Good Luck on your plays!!!!:beerbang:

Just a question why would you take Fla Int in the teaser? I am curious to your logic on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by thewickler View Post
      Good Luck on your plays!!!!:beerbang:

Just a question why would you take Fla Int in the teaser? I am curious to your logic on that one.
      I would imagine his belief is that Arkansas st wins between 4 and 8 pts. Makes it tough to win both obviously, but his money I guess.

Comment

Actually it's a pretty smart and profitable play!! Took the home team to cover to cover 3 but figured it would be a close low scoring game! Therefore if it pushes I win two unit and if ark wins outright in a close game then I win all three units!! So a small margain to lose all ways and a good shot to win in all ways! Just how I thought the game would go! Lookin for money so "I can "roll in it" " haha, its my money!! GL

Comment

Wickler, sup buddy! I almost started to lean FIU so without completely changing a bet I protected my bet with a way to still win alittle more

Comment

Yea it was ******* stupid!! That ****** lookin qb for FIU sucks I won't do that anomore but glad I didn't change my bet all together I would of lost more

Comment

Working...
            X