• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Pics:Week 11

...YTD...81-86-2

Tuesday Nite MAC:Nov 6th

Ball St at Toledo
    Both Teams are Ave around 34 Points per Game and Ranked 22nd ( B St) and 32nd (Toledo) in Total Offense while Both Teams are Ranked 108th and 109th On Total Defense Allowing around 465 Yards per Game..I think Tonite you will see a High Scoring Game with Both Teams Scoring in Upper 30's to Low 40's Range...Lean to Toledo at Home..So..

Pic: Ball St/Toledo...Over 69

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL on the Over Thor! I've got the side so hope we can both cash...:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Guess we both missed it Last Nite..BOL to ya Joepa..

Wednesday Nite:
      Bowling Green at Toledo
      Pic: Bowling Green +2 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

BGSU.....love it Thor! Bounce back tonight....:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa..Congrats$$ on Last Nites Game...BOL Rest of Way

Thursday Nite:Nov 8th

UL Monroe at Arkansas St
          Pic: Arkansas St -7

Only play Now..Hate to Play a Va Tech Game..Usually get Screwed on no matter which way I Play

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: Thursday Nite: Nov 8th

Florida St at Va Tech
            Well here is what I see..Va Tech is 4-5 coming off a Bad Game vs Miami on ESPN last Thursday Nite..Now 4-5 after 9 Games...Everyone Saw them Stink up the Game on Special Teams over and Over..Now back at Home Playing a Florida St Team with 1 Loss..1 Pt game at NC ST after Leading 16-0 at Half..Florida St Team coming into Blacksburg Va on a Cool Nite to Play Football..Not going to be a "Warm Fuzzy" Place to Play at Tonite..I Looked at Va Tech game At Clemson..V Tech had 406 Yards Offense to Clem 295 Yrds..Lost 38-17..V Tech had 4 Turnovers with Pic-6 for Clem..I see Clem and Flor St match up alot alike..V Tech can get Yards on Offense but QB must Play Smart..I Think you see a Close Played game at Home with Va Tech Putting their Bowl Chances and Rep on the Line..I see a Good Dog to Play..Now with that Said watch Flor St Play lights out and I'm Wrong..Just see that Flor St has not Played as well on the Road...Cool Nite and a Dog that needs a W...So..

Pic: Va Tech +13

Football Time..!!

Comment

With ya on Arky State Thor so let's hammer the crap out of that! :thumbs:
              Oops! Against ya on the FSU/VT game.....

Comment

Thanks..Joepa..good 2-0 nite..Va Tech played hard until last Minute..BOL rest of the Way

Another Game I don't Like very Much..Pitt should cover but where will their Heads be at Tonite after Notre D Game..

Pittsburgh at Connecticut
                Pic: Pitt/Conn....Under 43 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Saturday: Nov 10th

Miami at Virginia
                  Pic: Miami +1 1/2

Purdue at Iowa
                  Pic: Iowa -5

Northwestern at Michigan
                  Pic: Northwestern +10

Louisville at Syracuse
                  Pic: Syracuse +1 1/2

Ga Tech at North Carolina
                  Pic: North Carolina -7 1/2

Oregon St at Stanford
                  Pic: Oregon St +4

Arizona St at USC
                  Pic: Arizona St +9

Texas AM at Alabama
                  Pic: Texas AM +13 1/2

Penn St at Nebraska
                  Pic: Penn St +8 1/2

Vanderbilt at Mississippi
                  Pic: Mississippi -3

Notre Dame at Boston College
                  Pic: Notre Dame -19

Fresno St at Nevada
                  Pic: Fresno St -3

Football Time..!!

Comment

Good LUCK Today:thumbs:

Comment

Liking alot of the same per usual it seems....Canes, NW, Cuse, UNC, A&M, PSU, Ole Miss:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X