What the hell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell?

I can't believe my eyes. I'm watching Mich/SC and they bring the chains out and the ball is clearly short of the marker and the ref calls first down. It looked like the guy that put the chains down kinda fudged it an inch as well.

It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out late. Im not one to scream "fix" but if we see some phantom calls it has to make one wonder.

That's otay with me. I'm on big blue!

Wow, apparently Clowney wasnt very happy about that. What a hit!

Comment

Referee is the FATHER on the court, but Las Vegas is the GRAND FATHER

I have been freaking of it, too, but what can we do? I remembered in the NFL game, two referees allowed a touchdown, and a free kick also made.... but they recalled it and NOT allowed the TD... wtf

Comment

That was one of the strangest & most absurd calls I can remember seeing but I can't say anything surprises me anymore. :dunno:
        Clowney is an absolute freak out there ... wow :nuts:
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by abc035 View Post
          I have been freaking of it, too, but what can we do? I remembered in the NFL game, two referees allowed a touchdown, and a free kick also made.... but they recalled it and NOT allowed the TD... wtf
          You are RIGHT !:laughing::laughing::laughing: Lol..

THE LAS VEGAS IS GRAND FATHER ! Million Dollars pay for their job ! NFL and ESPN dont have PRODUCTION . hahaha !

Comment

Working...
          X