Thursday:

Mississippi at Miss St
    Pic: Miss St +4

Texas Tech at Texas
    Pic: Texas -4 1/2

Pic: T Tech/Texas..Over 66

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor...me wants to hook'em today as well! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...BOL to ya..

...YTD...107-91

Friday:

Fresno St -8

Toledo -8 1/2

Bowling Green -3

Pittsburgh +2 1/2

Washington -17

E Car/Marshall...Over 66

Oreg St/Oreg...Over 68 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Tx St - Troy

Do u think Troy can take care 7 pts at home?

Comment

Sorry..abc035..I'm at work and have been Busy since My Store was Closed on Thursday..Sorry I just saw Post..I would play Troy if I was Playing that Game..Game being Played now..Wish you BOL ..:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Two last games tonight Oregon - Oregon St & Utah - Utah St.

I would like to hear your inputs for two these games.

Oregon -23/ 68.5 Oregon St
            USF +26/51 UCF

Thanks in advance.

Comment

abc035..Once again Sorry I didn't see Post until Saturday Morning..I Played the Org St/Org Over..Liked that One..Did not like the USF/UCF Game...Try and Look more Often.Hope you had a Great Day..

...YTD...108-95

Saturday:
              Missouri -4 1/2
              Michigan St -17
              Tulane +10 1/2
              Auburn +10 1/2
              Clemson +3
              Arizona +11 1/2

Duke/NC...Over 60 1/2
              Ga/Ga Tech...Over 58
              Flor St/Flor...Over 44 1/2
              UCLA/USC...Over 52

Football Time..!!

Comment

Sat college fb

Dear Mr. T,

Thanks for your kind words. I lost two last games :-) two favors were sucks :) Any way somehow in my bets have NEVER been good with O/U. May I tail yours?

Missouri -4 1/2 (really scare this one. I might go the other way)
                Michigan St -17 (w/ u this one)
                Tulane +10 1/2 (I go with Under 49)
                Auburn +10 1/2 (w/ u this one. Big!!!)
                Clemson +3 (good pick, w/ u)
                Arizona +11 1/2 (excellent pick, w/ u 2)

Duke/NC...Over 60 1/2 (same feelings w/ u this one. I am with u this one)
                Ga/Ga Tech...Over 58 (be careful)
                Flor St/Flor...Over 44 1/2 (kind of worry)
                UCLA/USC...Over 52 (yes!!)

Comment

...acb035...Thanks..But dont have to Mr T me..I'm just an Ol' Country Boy that Grew up as a Coaches Son and have Watched Ball all my Life..since I was a Little thing hearing my Dad break down Film..Old Time Baby Not Tape..Big ol 8 and 16 MM Film...Played some QB so that is why I look at Overs..Hard for me to Play Under on Games always look at That..Play whatever You like because you have to be Happy before Games Start so you will be Happy/Sad Based on your Thoughts after they are played..BOL today and Tonite...:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                  X