Clear All

• bowls

0-0

fres st +5 -105

6 units

wash st -4 -105

3 units

With ya on Cougars! GL Stiff:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I was either wrong about usc possibly being flat or Fresno is just worse than I thought lol

buffalo -1 -102

3 units

liked this at +2, going with it at -1. hate losing 3 points. hopefully it doesn't matter

Comment

lol mike leach is a worthless piece of ****

Comment

thought buffalo might fare better in the cold than sd st. clearly not.

hell of a start here. one screwing and 2 not even close....

la laf +2.5 +105
          la laf/tulane u48.5 -105

3 units each

Comment

e car -7.5 2h -110

3 units

Comment

i fell for ecu too stif. I'm not even sure why I bother with these **** bowls. I mean ohio makes the best qb that is under the radar look like garbage? I guess it serves me right for laying double digits with these clowns, but you can count me out until a noteworthy team is even playing a bowl.

Don't waste your time trying to figure out tomorrow's bowl. Mannion is an INT machine and boise playing with a backup qb. Pure crap.

Comment

LOL...

Comment

lol

3-3 -3.36

boise st +4.5 -107

5 units

Comment

boise = poor. i blew that one and knew it almost immediately :puke:

3-4 -8.71

bg -7 +104
                    utah st -2 -104

5 units each

2 team ml parlay @+150: bg ml/utah st ml

3 units

Comment

Glad were on the same page with Utah St. Stiff...I'm playing that one HUGE...Being a falcon alumni I may make small wager on them, but posting about it is a huge curse for me for some reason lol...lets $$$$$$$$$ :beerbang:

Comment

haha, i believe the line is begging for money on $hitt there....

I really don't think a lot of NIU's team. They have little to nothing to offer after Lynch, imho, and while he is a pretty good college QB (well vs crap competition anyway), the talk of him being an NFL QB is absurd if you ask me. Their schedule was complete garbage, and even their best win, the win over Ball St, looks ok on paper, but they were lucky to win that game at all, let alone by 21 pts.

I just think the line is based on public perception there and not reality. I agree with everything you said in your thread, and I think NIU should probably really be a double digit dog here. WISH i had gotten the opener of +2.5 for Utah St.

We'll see how it works out :thumbs:

Comment

lol a mac team favored by 7 over anyone? it's raining free :chaching: and I f*cking fell for it :boog:

Comment

Books really know how to tease us. Just complete trash

Comment

4-6 -11.71

marshall -3 +100

3 units

hope i'm not falling for another bowling green here :puke:

Comment

Working...
                              X