X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Week 2

YTD..18-11-1

Thursday Nite:

Arizona (1-0) at Texas-San Antonio (1-0)
    Ariz is off a 58-13 W at home vs UNLV while UTSA got a W at Houston..27-7 W..Two things I saw in the Hous/UTSA game was (1) Hous had 5 Turnovers (4 INT 1 fumble lost) and (2) UTSA had 14 accepted penalties for 115 yds...That is alot of flags..Now Ariz had 787 Yds of total offense (yes was UNLV) 353 Rushing and 434 Passing..Still Big O Numbers..Rich Rod..My ol friend from WVU is trying to build something out west..Last years game at Ariz they won 38-13..UTSA is a good ball team but I just feel Ariz is the right side on Thursday Nite..and Over might be in Play..So..

Pic: Arizona -7

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Always appreciate any analysis you give with your picks Thor, as you are a capper i've respected for ages, and tonight's info is no exception. I for one was unaware of how many turnovers and penalties UTSA benefitted from last week, and you can never have too much info to consider when trying to figure this $hit out, lol

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks...Stif for the Nice Words...Just don't have much Time anymore since I'm working 6 Days every week...have to do capping when I can..Hate it when I can't type why I like a Play..Like reading your Posts also..as Always..BOL to ya and once again Thanks for the Words...:beerbang:

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Good luck this season Thor!

MUCH respect to you Brother!

Comment

...YTD...18-12-1

Thanks..Kevin..Thanks for Nice Words..Hope to help and Get help all Season..Must Respect to you and all that run this Place..Great Place..BOL to Ya also..:beerbang:

Friday Nite:Aug 5th

Pittsburgh at Boston College
          Pic: Pitt -5

Washington St at Nevada
          Pic: Wash St/Nevada...Over 67 1/2

sorry short on time...:puke:

Football Time..!!

Comment

..YTD...18-13-1...2 Pending..

Saturday: Sept 6th

Temple +3 1/2
            Utah -13
            USC +3
            Kentucky -13 1/2
            Northwestern -6 1/2
            Maryland -14
            Michigan St +12
            Michigan +3 1/2
            Va Tech +12
            Colorado St +9

Totals:
            Missouri/Toledo...Over 60

Ga Tech/Tulane...Over 55 1/2

La Tech/UL Lafayette...Over 58

San Jose St/Auburn...Over 66 1/2

Really Sorry about no Write ups..First of Month is He!! for me..Busy..

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 09-06-2014, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Update..YTD...19-14-1

POD: Double Play

Kentucky -13 1/2
              Really think Kentucky is being Under Valued here...

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
              X