Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11

YTD 4-6 (+2.8 units)

Hitting my big plays has saved me and kept me ahead, so that's all that matters.

Wisconsin -17.5 over Purdue (2 units)

Wisconsin has recently found their groove... and while Purdue has been good against the spread, recent history (last 3 years) suggests Wisconsin will cover. I just see Purdue wearing down as the game goes on.

Texas +3.5 over West Virginia (1 unit)

West Virginia is the better football team, however, I do believe Texas and Tyrone Swoops are getting better every week. I don't love this pick, but I think we are getting some good value here with the home dog.

Connecticut -5 over Army (3 units)

A battle of really bad teams comes down to one thing for me, Connecticut will be able to defend Army better than Army will be able to defend UConn. Army's one dimensional attack is going to struggle against the Huskies, who have played better the last couple of weeks. I would be surprised if Army puts up more than 13 points.

Kansas St +6.5 over TCU (4 units)

KSU is just a gritty football team that is about as well coached as it gets. B.J. Catalon being out for TCU is no small thing. I do think TCU wins, however, it wouldn't surprise me if KSU upsets them, which means 6.5 is too much.

Ohio State +4 over Michigan St. (5 units)

My big 5 unit game might be the biggest game of the day. I think MSU is getting a little too much love here because of their 10 point win last year against the Buckeyes. I think the Buckeyes will be looking for a little payback this year, and for two teams who are close in talent and coaching I think it's a bit of a gift to get 4 points.

Originally posted by rollin in it View Post
    YTD 4-6 (+2.8 units)

Hitting my big plays has saved me and kept me ahead, so that's all that matters.

Wisconsin -17.5 over Purdue (2 units)

Wisconsin has recently found their groove... and while Purdue has been good against the spread, recent history (last 3 years) suggests Wisconsin will cover. I just see Purdue wearing down as the game goes on.

Texas +3.5 over West Virginia (1 unit)

West Virginia is the better football team, however, I do believe Texas and Tyrone Swoops are getting better every week. I don't love this pick, but I think we are getting some good value here with the home dog.

Connecticut -5 over Army (3 units)

A battle of really bad teams comes down to one thing for me, Connecticut will be able to defend Army better than Army will be able to defend UConn. Army's one dimensional attack is going to struggle against the Huskies, who have played better the last couple of weeks. I would be surprised if Army puts up more than 13 points.

Kansas St +6.5 over TCU (4 units)

KSU is just a gritty football team that is about as well coached as it gets. B.J. Catalon being out for TCU is no small thing. I do think TCU wins, however, it wouldn't surprise me if KSU upsets them, which means 6.5 is too much.

Ohio State +4 over Michigan St. (5 units)

My big 5 unit game might be the biggest game of the day. I think MSU is getting a little too much love here because of their 10 point win last year against the Buckeyes. I think the Buckeyes will be looking for a little payback this year, and for two teams who are close in talent and coaching I think it's a bit of a gift to get 4 points.
    Got another big one. YTD 7-8 (+3.1 units)

Comment

Wednesday night

Kent State +14.5 against Bowling Green (2 units)

I like Kent State against Bowling Green because of the Falcons lackluster defense.

Comment

Working...
      X