Thoughts on FSU and Canes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on FSU and Canes?

It has been a long while since I have posted out here, I hope all are well!

I am curious as to the forums take on the FSU/Miami game. Now there is a large part of me that says Vegas is begging you to take FSU but my logical side wonders if this is not reverse phycology? FSU has had some struggles but JW is a very impressive athlete even though he acts like a douche canoe, and FSU is clearly the better team when all is said and done. Miami has been playing very well lately but who of any quality have they really beaten??

I almost feel Vegas is trying to trick people into unloading on the sh** for brains because they are confused as to what line would be appropriate based on how inconsistent FSU has been.

I am going to put my money on FSU and the far more experienced and I expect now feeling disrespected team. 2
    units @ 50 bucks per will be placed on FSU for me.

Thoughts please. :huddle:
    Last edited by saidzeppelin; 11-15-2014, 10:24 AM.
    " Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid!" -John Wayne

somebody is going to beat FSU this year. It may not be Miami, but I just dont see them hanging on much longer. Lotta holes on defense and like you said the offense is inconsistent. Miami is a much better home team than on the road. I think FSU will get everything Miami has to offer tonight in a huge recruiting battle.

Comment

They have gotten so freaking lucky with BS calls and inexplicable errors by other teams like Utah. I want to see them get beat and not waste a spot in the final 4 which deserves a much more balanced team there. That and I cannot stand FSU regardless but it almost seems like destiny for them to get there based on how things have fallen their way.

They are however well coached and you know that Jimbo will use the disrespect factor to further motivate the better team. FSU may have more fans at the game than Miami will. :laughing:

Comment

Well Said! Welcome back brother! :beerbang:
        I am on the Canes in this one. Just feel the FSU is on borrowed time and the U is on the rise and may cherry pick one here.
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Hey JP. Nice to hear from you! it really sucks how things ended for your name sake. Very sad and disturbing situation.

I am torn but I just don't think the Canes have been tested by anyone of quality. I may also lay a couple units on the over. Hard not to believe a whole lot of points wont be scored. I am also concerned by how many people are on the Canes. I have found it best to go the other way when too many "experts" like one side. :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X