Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gobble gobble pay me!

Happy turkey weekend too all.

I like EyeOWa over the cornholers. The Hawkeyes are inconsistent but the holers defense has given up almost 800 yards on the ground the last 2 games and that plays into the hawks strength. That and Bo SmallWeenie and his boys are in their annual freefall mode.

Is it me or does it always look like Bo swallowed a fart?

Hawks - 1 for 2 units @ 50 per.

YTD - 5 - 0
    " Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid!" -John Wayne

Originally posted by saidzeppelin View Post
    ...That and Bo SmallWeenie and his boys are in their annual freefall mode. Is it me or does it always look like Bo swallowed a fart?
    LMFAO....I can always count on you to call it as ya see it.....:laughing:
    Great observation though!

Hawks got ripped on that juggled ball at the goal line!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Nice 17 point meltdown. Good work Kirk! I cannot believe this guy still has a job.

YTD 5 - 1

Comment

Fla + 7.5 vs the semen holes.

3 units @ 50 per

I will take the team that has a great D and nothing to lose combined with team which wants to send their coach out with a win. A win would not surpise me, FSU's luck will run out either this week or next but give me the points.

GT + 11 vs GeeOrGa

4 units

Line was 13 now 11? I think sharp money drove the line down and a SU win would not surprise me against the king of college game choking Richt. Give me the points!

UAB - 2 vs Southern Piss

2 units

I'll take the team with a bowl birth on the line against the conf celler dweller.

Bail***** vs TT

4 units

Over 79. I can see a 70 to 42 or 56 to 30 type game.

Suck guys -21 vs MU

Urban "don't call me rural" Meyers needs a statment game and some help to move into the final 4. They will look to beat down a really crappy offensive Michigan team. There are a lot of factor that say Michigan will cover but I am saying not!

Tenny -16 vs common *****s

2 units

VB is an offensive POS and the volunqueers need a win to be bowl eligible.

BOl to all! :beerbang:

YTD 5 - 1

Comment

Love the write ups Good luck today :beerbang:
          NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

WTF was Florida's game plan down the stretch? Why not make short throws for 1st downs with 2 timeouts? That was the stupidest final drive with nothing to lose I have ever seen!

Semen State is going down next week! No more home cooking and Jampiss Winstink is going down! They are not that good it cracks me up they have gone this far without a loss. Have fun in the NFL Jampiss!

Comment

4 - 2 on the day. MU backdoor cover and Tenny I have nothing to say but they suck! Really suck!

YTD 9 - 3

Comment

Nice day bro....and I guess Florida's coach wussed out in more ways than one.....
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                X