Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Week 15

...YTD...156-142...Overall
    ...YTD...113-101...Sides
    ...YTD...43-41...Totals
    POD:5-6

Thursday Nite:

UCF at East Carolina
    East Carolina is 1-6 ATS last 7 games of this Season and UCF is 7-2 ATS last 9 that they have played..Like the way UCF Finished year..UCF had a Bad outing at Conn in a loss but have looked solid most of the Year..Really see this coming down to a FG style of game and I will take the Points...So..

Pic: UCF +7

Friday Nite:
    Bowling Green vs N Illinois
    The Key stat in this game is N Illy Run O Ranked 18th rushing for 246 yards/game vs the B Green Rush D Ranked 98th allowing 197 Yards/game..N Illy lost to a Healthy C Michigan and SEC Arkansas..See N Illy controlling the Game and getting the W by 2 TD's...So..

Pic: N Illinois -7

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor! Like NIU and was thinking UCF as ECU has not been that sharp lately.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa..BOL to ya..Hammer em..!!

Good Start..1-0 on Thursday..already on:
      Friday Nite:
      Bowling Green vs N Illinois
      The Key stat in this game is N Illy Run O Ranked 18th rushing for 246 yards/game vs the B Green Rush D Ranked 98th allowing 197 Yards/game..N Illy lost to a Healthy C Michigan and SEC Arkansas..See N Illy controlling the Game and getting the W by 2 TD's...So..

Pic: N Illinois -7

ADD:
      With Weather not being a Problem and Both Teams can Score ..See Total in Upper 60's to 70...so..

Pic: B Green/N Illy....Over 63 1/2

Arizona vs Oregon
      Oregon Ranked #4th O with 540 yds/game vs Ariz #96 Ranked D allowing 435 Yds/Game..Ariz O is Ranked 22nd with 481 Yds/Game vs Oregon D Ranked 89th allowing 430 Yds/Game..Oregon ave 46 Pts/Game and Arizona 37 Pts/game..Game yells for Over..Weather will be 58 deg..Showers and 7 mph wind..Wait to see on Over But I have to take Dog getting more than 2 TD's to a Team they Beat this Season even if Oregon was banged up...So..

Pic: Arizona +15

also..small Teaser:
      N. Illy +1/2
      Arizona +22

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

NIU:thumbs:
        Zona:thumbs:

GL today Thor! Boy, that was some ending in the ECU/UCF game........:nuts:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa..Yes wild Crazy Finish...BOL to ya..:thumbs:

Saturday:

Cincinnati -7
          La Tech +11
          Baylor -7
          Ga Tech +4
          Ohio St +4 1/2: POD
          (Coach Meyer is 12-0 ATS L12 Games as Dog and Ohio St last 3 Games as Dog they are 3-0 SU and ATS..Beating Mich St Twice and Wisconsin all on the Road)

Totals:
          Alabama/Missouri...Over 48 1/2
          Wisconsin/Ohio St...Over 52 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:

Boise St -23 1/2

Sorry I played Ok St/Oklahoma Over 59 1/2 but forgot to Post on here (..so It will not count on here..was busy at work and didn't post..so sorry)..

Football Time..!!

Comment

...6-1-1..Saturday..9-2-1 week...

Hope everyone had a Good Saturday...

Football Time..!!

Comment

Great job Thor!! :beerbang:
                " Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid!" -John Wayne

Comment

:win::cheers:

Comment

Working...
                  X