X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Bowls...14-13...

Monday Dec 29th

Liberty Bowl:

Howard will be fine at QB..See a fast paced game...Think WV plays well today..

Pic: West Virginia -2

Russell Athletic Bowl:

Clemson D can keep this one close..Like getting over a FG...

Pic: Clemson +5

Texas Bowl

Texas has Improved still a few years away and Arkansas is playing well at end of Season..

Pic: Arkansas -6 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD: Liberty Bowl

Pic: Texas A&M/WVU...Over 67

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

....Bowls....17-14....

Tuesday: Dec 30th

Music City Bowl

Notre Dame vs LSU

N Dame has not played well down stretch and QB turns the Ball over a lot...LSU has better talent and team Speed...So

Pic: LSU -7 1/2

Belk Bowl:

Georgia vs Louisville

Really see this game coming down to a TD or less..There will be some "Trick Plays" in this one and I like Louisville playing them Tight...So..

Pic: Louisville +7

Still Looking over Foster Farms Bowl...

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: Belk Bowl

Pic: Georgia/Louisville...Over 56 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:

Foster Farms Bowl:

Pic: Stanford -14

Football Time..!!

Comment

Stanford was solid but Louie Run Def was BAD..and Notre Dame had some "Good Luck' and LSU didn't put them away with better talent..Over was there But Louie QB had 2 or 3 shots at end and couldn't get it done..So .If ".Ifs and Buts were Candy and Nuts we all would have a Merry Christmas.."

...Bowls...18-17...

Wednesday: Dec 31st

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl:

Think Conf play has shown so far in Bowls with Big 12 doing poor and SEC doing well..TCU has not played a Def like Ole Miss and maybe Miss QB Bo has got back on his game after the Egg Bowl...Think Wrong team is Favored..So

Pic: Ole Miss + 3 1/2

Vizio Fiesta Bowl:

Boise St vs Arizona

Really see this as one of the Over games in the Bowls..Boise St can score and so can Arizona..Rich Rod will play the Game wide Open..Lean to side later..So..

Pic: Boise St/Arizona...Over 67 1/2

Capital One Orange Bowl:

Ga Tech has had a Great Season with their Run Option attack and the QB is a Stud..But Miss St is a Step up in Class from most of the ACC Teams that Ga Tech has Played..Really see Miss St Controlling the Game with Extra time to Prepare..and getting the W by 10 Plus..So..

Pic: Miss St -7

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 12-31-2014, 08:49 AM.

Comment

BOL today Thor! With ya on Rebel, Rebel and Over on BSU/UA game....
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

BOL today..Joepa...Miss is Looking Bad....

Miss QB Bo Wallace..Look bad and Coaching is Poor...

ADD: Fiesta Bowl

Pic: Boise St +3

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Today

Comment

Thanks...Domer..BOL to you also..:thumbs:

...Bowls...20-19...

Thursday Jan 1st....Big Card

Outback Bowl
                      Auburn vs Wisconsin
                      New coach for Wisconsin and Auburn will play fast..Last game for Wisconsin bad Loss to Ohio St..59-0..Total will go Over also..So..

Pic: Auburn -7
                      Pic: Wisconsin/Auburn...Over 64 1/2

Cotton Bowl
                      Michigan St vs Baylor
                      #1 rank Scoring O at 48.8 points/game playing the #7 ranked scoring O at 43.1 points/game..Coach Dantonio at Mich St is 3-0 SU and ATS last 3 Bowls as a Dog...So

Pic: Michigan St +3
                      Pic: Mich St/Baylor...Over 70 1/2

Citrus Bowl
                      Minnesota vs Missouri
                      Minny as a Dog is 9-1 ATS last 10 played with 5 Outright W's...This year has been magic for them..So..

Pic: Minnesota +5

Rose Bowl
                      Florida St vs Oregon
                      Florida St 1st time a Dog in 49 Games and Largest Dog since 2009 Season..Team was Unbeaten last year and this Year..will keep this one close..So..

Pic: Florida St +7 1/2
                      Pic: Oregon/Florida St..Over 71

Sugar Bowl
                      Ohio St vs Alabama
                      Bama Solid team..Coach Meyer is 4-0 SU and ATS last 4 as Dog..Ohio St will keep this one Closer than Most People Think..So..

Pic: Ohio St +8
                      Pic: Ohio St/Alabama..Over 59

Just see 4 Today Going Over the Total and 4 Dogs covering Today..

Football Time..!!

Comment

Happy New Year Thor and BOL today!
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa..Happy New Year to you also...:thumbs:

...6-3..Thursday..

...Bowls...26-22...

No Time...

Pic: Pittsburgh/Houston...Under 54

Pic:Iowa +3 1/2

Pic: Kansas Sty/UCLA...Over 59 1/2

Pic: Washington -6 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Get em today

Comment

Thanks...Domer...Hope you have a Great Weekend...

...Bowls...27-25...

Birmingham Bowl..

East Carolina vs Florida

I was looking at this game and don't like it much..Florida playing without their coach and East Carolina has a Great Passing attack..East Carolina started out 6-1 on season..Florida big W for year was beating Georgia 38-20..Florida has the Better players but East Carolina is 5-1 SU and 6-0 ATS when playing Teams from SEC and ACC last 2 years..think Points will be Scored..So..

Pic: Florida/East Carolina...Over 56 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

...193-172...Overall
                                ...27-26...Bowls...

East Carolina had way too many Trips into Red zone with Turnovers or miss FG or just not Finishing...

GODADDY BOWL:

Toledo vs Arkansas St
                                This was one of the Overs I saw when Bowl match ups came out..Arkansas St 4th straight GODADDY Bowl looking for 3rd straight W..Arkansas St last 7 games have went Over..see Arkansas St getting the W..But the Total the Best Play..So..

Pic: Arkansas St +3 1/2
                                Pic: Toledo/Ark St...Over 68 1/2

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 01-04-2015, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X