X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 College Football Picks

YTD 0-0-0

Taking:

Hawaii Rainbow Warriors +7.5 (2.2 units to win 2 units)

More posted later!

Pilot to bombardier......let's put the Samoan hammer on em! GL #49
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Kevin
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

The Rainbow Warriors to open the season! Looking forward to your plays this year!

Comment

Good luck this season sir hope you have a good one

Comment

Thanks Fellers!

Lookin' to kick it off with some Aloha!

Comment

Called Shot

Learned of Kevin and this website from his appearance on the Mister Quinn Bets podcast this past Wednesday night. For those reading who didn't listen to the podcast, Kevin called his shot saying, "I'm calling for Hawaii to win by a full touchdown (Hawaii NEVER trailed)."

Kevin also said, "Gun to my head, I'm laying the points with Utah over Michigan."

THANKS for a great start to the football season!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Toe. Glad to hear that you found us! Welcome aboard!

I'm probably the worst interview in the history of the net. I hope that you were able to follow along ok. I was pretty nervous and tripping over my words, forgetting stuff, etc. as it was my 2nd live interview in 14 years LOL. I lose focus and go off on tangents quite a bit too LOL. Even worse, I accidentally dropped a "sh*t" on the show at the 26:04 mark. LOL.

Here's the interview for anybody who'd like to listen to it:
                Mike Quinn Interviews Kevin of Predictem.com

Updating record:

YTD 1-0-0 +2.00

Adding:

Georgia Southern +17.5 (2.2 units to win 2 untis)
                Texas State +30

Good luck to Y'all!
                Last edited by Kevin; 09-05-2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Loved the reference to the "POD" contest at Bettorsworld! We should do that again!

Comment

This is my second year listening to Mister Quinn's podcast and I can easily say your appearance was very informative!

First and foremost, you are one of two (that I remember) guest who has ever given numbers/percentages to bankroll maintenance. Guest often mention the importance of maintaining their bankroll and not going on "tilt" by chasing numbers or trying to make everything up on Monday night, so sharing your approach and backing it with numbers was PERFECT just before the start of the season.

Second, I loved hearing your thoughts on the Hawaii game. You said, "Crazy things happen at Aloha stadium" and that was proven to be true Thursday night......especially the very last play that didn't happen due to the clock running out.

Last but not least, with the exception of, @GambLou, I'm afraid the majority of Mister Quinn's guest feel their appearance on the podcast is somehow more informative based on the number of cuss words they can spew out......so please don't give a second thought to letting one slip.

To anyone reading this who isn't familiar with the podcast, it can be very informative! The week Kevin was on, @GambLou was on and he is the very best when it comes to MMA wagering. There is a big MMA card tonight, so if wagering on the fights is your sort of thing, I highly recommend taking the time to listen.

Kevin, I'm tailing your two plays today......and I LOVE the time of day you posted the plays. I'm off this holiday weekend, but I've worked nights for 25 years now and enjoy having my plays in early.

All the best to everyone today!

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Time View Post
                      The week Kevin was on, @GambLou was on and he is the very best when it comes to MMA wagering.
                      Correction: the week BEFORE Kevin was on

Comment

good luck sir. Another year is upon us.

Comment

Toe time, you might like this article about money management

http://www.predictem.com/nfl/marathon.php

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
                              Toe time, you might like this article about money management

http://www.predictem.com/nfl/marathon.php

Thanks for sharing! I recall seeing this last season, I'm guessing Mister Quinn hand it linked on his website? Anyway, good stuff and informative for anyone just starting out.

Comment

Working...
                              X