...YTD...10-11

Posting these before the line moves out of my Favor any more...IMO..So

San Diego St at California
    Pic: California -12 1/2

Oregon St at Michigan
    Pic: Michigan -15 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Thursday Nite: Sept 10th

Louisiana Tech at Western Kentucky
    Last years game at La T was a 59-10 W for La T...WK is coming in on a 14-12 W at Vandy but only had 246 total yards to Vandy 393 totals yards..WK will look to get back on track with their "O"..QB Doughty went 19/30..209 yds..1 TD...La T won at home 62-15 vs Southern and had 587 total yds of O...QB Driskel went 12/15..274 yds and 4 TD's...Really see both O's playing well on Thursday and WK will put more points on the board than last week..Ave score for La T on the road last season was 29 pts..(I see them getting past that here) and ave score for WK at home last year was 49 pts..The Total has been dropping but I think it will even out and go back up some by game time..So...

Some Trends:

Over is 4-0 in Bulldogs last 4 games after allowing less than 20 points in their previous game.
    Over is 4-1 in Bulldogs last 5 games in September.
    Over is 4-1 in Bulldogs last 5 vs. a team with a winning record

Over is 6-1-1 in Hilltoppers last 8 games following a S.U. win.
    Over is 4-1 in Hilltoppers last 5 games after accumulating less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
    Over is 4-1-1 in Hilltoppers last 6 vs. a team with a winning record.
    Over is 6-2 in Hilltoppers last 8 home games.

Pic: La Tech/Western Kentucky....Over 61

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

BOL this week Hammertime! Opposite of you on Aztecs but that is prob good for you. We might be able to middle the Thursday night total because I have Under 62.5!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

BOL to ya...Joepa...wish you the Best...:thumbs:

add:

Thursday Nite:

La Tech at W. Kentucky
        Been working all day and could not get it faster..But like it still...

Pic: La Tech -2 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Pending:

Oregon St at Michigan

...YTD...11-12

Friday Nite: Sept 11

Miami at Florida Atlantic
          Short and Sweet I like the Way QB J Johnson played vs Tulsa in week 1 with 23/34..2 TD no Ints and 97 yards rushing..Taking a Home Dog with a good QB getting over 2 TDs playing vs a Team in State..So..

Pic: Florida Atlantic +18 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Add:

Doggie....Doggie...Doggie Nite...

Utah St at Utah
            Rival Game for Utah St and they have played that way last few years with Winning at home in 2012..30-26 covering as 7 pt Dog...Utah won in 2013 at Home with score..27-20...Last 2 games 4 pts..7 pts....Now 12th Year Sr QB Chuckie Keeton is still playing and had a Poor game last week going 16/33...110 Yds..0 TD..1 Int's
            ..Think he will play better tonite..Should be a Low scoring Game and Utah will get Utah St A Game..So...

Pic: Utah St +13

Some Trends:

Aggies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.
            Aggies are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 Friday games.
            Aggies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games.
            Utes are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
            Utes are 9-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
            Utes are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win.
            Utes are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in September.
            Utes are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. MWC.
            Over is 4-1-1 in the last 6 meetings.
            Road team is 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 meetings.

Football Time..!!

Comment

Having a hard time with this one tonight.....rivalry, etc.....hope ya grab the cash! GL Thor :thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...Have a Great Day of Winning today...Hammer em..!!

...YTD...12-13

Saturday: Sept 12th

Oregon St at Michigan

ADD:
                Michigan St -4
                Bowling Green +7 1/2
                Memphis -13
                SMU -5 1/2
                Arkansas -21 1/2
                BYU +2 1/2
                Missouri -10 1/2
                Clemson -19
                Rutgers -3 1/2
                Cincinnati -7

Totals:
                Oregon St/Michigan...Over 45 1/2
                Toledo/Arkansas...Over 56

Teasers:
                Clemson -12
                Missouri -3 1/2
                Arkansas-14 1/2

Org St/Mich...Over 38 1/2
                Tulane/Ga Tech...Over 48
                Toledo/Arkansas...Over 48

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: Total

Mass at Colorado
                  Pic: Mass/Colorado...Over 62 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL today Thor24:thumbs:
                    2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

Working...
                    X