X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College feets ball

Units = 50.00

YTD 0 - 0

Missy Sissy State + 3.5 VS LSU (2 units)
    MSU is tough at home, tough road game for LSU which was a very one dimensional O last year.

Vagina + 12 VS ND (2 units)
    This is a trap game for ND and first road test for their talented QB. I think ND wins but closer than most may think.

Meechigan -14 vs Leave it to the beavers (2 units)
    OSU really sucks and Harbaughs boys will play well at home to get some confidence going.

Oklablowmo -1 VS the Tenny (3 units)
    I don't trust BS on the road but I think Tenny is overrated

MSU over the sucks ML (5 units)
    MSU will come alive on D and the ducks are still an unknown with their QB. They also gave up a ton of points VS EW.

The Tucky +7 VS old ball coach (2 units)
    I think SC is mediocre and the K may win this one straight up.

BOL to all!! :beerbang:
    " Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid!" -John Wayne

Love the KY jellies and Oklahoblow as well...GL Said!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      Love the KY jellies and Oklahoblow as well...GL Said!
      :laughing:

Glad to hear from you JP. BOL to you my friend...

Comment

Good day yesterday 5 - 0. Many where up in the air until the very end. There were a lot of great games yesterday to be sure.

Word out to Bret Bielema. Don't worry about other conferences schedules, worry about your own loud mouth.. Was that a rocket in your pocket Bret??? :thumbs:

Comment

Not sure where these +7 for BC are coming from but my book has +9 and I will take BC +9 for 5 units. Golson on the road against a team that gives them fits? Yes please.

Comment

YTD 5 - 1

Units = 50

UNLV +35.5 and over 47 vs the weasels (3 units each)

Not sure how the weasels are giving anyone this many points right now. Maybe in a year or 2 but not right now.

Duke - 3 bought .5 VS NW (5 units)

This is a very well coached Duke team and I like this play a whole lot. They have been a very consistent team for the last few years.

AF + 24.5 VS MSU (3 units)

Very emotional game last week for MSU and AF can cause them some problems. MSU is also not a run the score up kinda team.

GT ML VS ND (20 units) Biggest play of the season so far. :beer2:

This is a bad matchup for ND and struggling with all the early season injuries. I just don't see them beating this very physical, pound the F out you Tech team. I love ND but I don't see them winning this. They were lucky to squeak one out VS Vagina last week. Not the best team to meet when you are already very banged up.

North TexASS + 7.5 VS Lice (4 units)

Another play that just stands out and NT might win this one SU.

ISU +7 Holy Toledo (2 units)

Huge win for the rockets last week over big mouth Bret and company. ISU is pretty good and I see a let down this week for the TU.

BOL to everyone! :beerbang:

Comment

Air Farce and Cy Clone for me as well.....GL today Said! :thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

YTD 7 - 4 - 1

Units = minus 12 units

Rough day yesterday. :bang:

Props to ND and one hell of a game plan to neutralize the GT offense. Their backup QB has been outstanding in the last 2 games.

NW played very well and props to them.

Comment

10/10

Ark +17 over the Tide (5 units)

Too high a line based on the whipping they put on perennial chokers last week. Bought +1

Miami sh*T for brains + 7 over the semen holes. (5 units)

Rivalry game I think the canes could even win this SU but I wil take the points.

Meechegan + 10 (5 units)

This line has gone up over 3 points. It seems the sharps are moving the line with dough on the weasels. I liked NW until this massive line move. I give the 10 and take Harbaughs boys.

Missou + 4.5 (5 units)

I think the gatewhors are overrated.

TCU + 9 over KSU

Too much offense for KSU IMO...

BOL to all.... :beer2:

Comment

That's -10 for MU and - 9 for TCU. It appears I cannot edit the original.

Comment

Meeshugun is looking money right now at 28-0 in the second quarter! GL Said...with ya on The U!

Comment

Yeah JP unbelievable what Harbaugh has done instantly. Arrogant douche but great coach.

3 - 2 Saturday. I should not doubt KSU at home and props to the Gators.

YTD 10 - 6 - 1 (-7 units)

Comment

YTD 10 - 6 - 1 (-7 units)

Cuse + 7 vs vagina (5 units)

Miami sh** for brains -2.5 VS Vagina Tech. (5 units)

Teaser LSU + 1.5 and Meeeechigoons .05 Risking 30 units to win 17

LSU just does not lose at home at night and I just think MSU has been begging to be knocked off. I just cannot pull the trigger on giving +7 points to MSU in a rivalry game against a great coach.

Oklablowmo - 3 VS KSU ( bought 1point 3 units)

The only reason I am taking a Boob Stoopid team on the road is because I think they are pissed from last weeks arsssss kicking from Texasss and have a pretty strong D. Bad spot for KSU against a team that got embarrassed against an inferior opponent.

Huskies - 3 over the sucks (3 units)

Huskies on the come and the sucks are in a freaking tailspin. Pardon the pun. The quack attack gets whacked...

ASU + 7 (bought 1.5) 8 units

I really like Utah but they are very beatable and ASU has nothing to lose. I am also tailing Zmans lead on this one. It also appears the sharps are moving this line down with money on ASU. If ASU loses I think it will be by 4 or less.

New Mexi - 5 VS the Rainblows 7 units.

Rainblows plain and simply suck. I see a double digit win here for NMU.

BOL yo all!! :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                          X