• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Week 3

...YTD...18-20

Thursday Nite: Sept 17th

Clemson at Louisville
    Clem is coming in at 2-0 SU and ATS while Louisville is coming in at 0-2 SU and 1-1 ATS...Louie does not want to start season 0-3 but Clemson is the Class of the ACC this season...Home Dog...Thursday nite...Not a good spot for Clem after beating Wofford 49-10 and Appy St 41-10...Louie lost by 7 vs Auburn (Lot ??? There) and by 3 to Houston as almost a 2 TD Fav...In Clem 2 games they scored 35 1st half pts vs Wofford and 31 1st half pts vs Appy St...Louie 2 games were push on total with Aub at 55 pts (24-31) and Over vs Houst at 55 1/2 (31-34)...Last 11 Thursday nite games for Louie have went Over 8-3...Really see Louie to go all out on Off and maybe pull a trick or two to Score and Clem will Score.. WR's banged up for Louie but still see score Total in mid to upper 50's...So...

Pic: Clemson/Louisville...Over 51

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone.. Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor! Can see a first half track meet in this one......:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Didn't happen..Congrats to all on Under and should played Louie Side...:bang:

...YTD...18-21

Friday Nite: Sept 18th

Florida St at Boston College
      Pic: Boston College +7 1/2

New Mexico at Arizona St
      Pic: N Mexico/Arizona St....Over 65

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks...Irishmike...BOL to ya also...Hammer em..:thumbs:

Pending:

Friday Nite: Sept 18th

Florida St at Boston College
          Pic: Boston College +7 1/2

New Mexico at Arizona St
          Pic: N Mexico/Arizona St....Over 65

Saturday: Sept 19th

Cincinnati -20
          Washington -7 1/2
          Illinois +9
          BYU +16 1/2
          Temple -11
          Arkansas -11 1/2
          Northwestern +3 1/2
          Miami -3
          Eastern Michigan +5
          La Tech +10
          Minnesota -24 1/2
          La Tech/Kansas St...Over 50 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Comment

Our cards are definitely similar....so let's grab some cash and GL today Thor! :beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X