• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Week 4

...YTD....24-29-1

Got 8 Pics that Really Like..

Florida International at La Tech
    Great spot for La Tech..Fl Int is coming in on their 3 road trip in 4 weeks and La Tech is back at home after 2 road games in row..Lost by 3pts to Western Kent and in OT at Kansas St by 6pts...Both are 2-1 ATS...La Tech has been playing well this season and look for a Big Offense output for them and still looking at the OVER...So...

Pic: La Tech -14 1/2

Rice at Baylor
    Value Play...Rice can score and keep this game closer than than Spread..Baylor last game vs Lamar they won 66-31 with game 59-24 late 4th Q...Rice lost to Texas but had 185 more yards on O...All 3 of Rice's games they have had the yardage advance on O than other team..See great Value here with Dog that can score on Baylor's D keeping this game around 24-28 pt Difference...So

Pic : Rice +35

Tennessee at Florida
    Better Team...Florida O has struggled..Last week vs Kentucky an Int return set up 1 TD and couldn't score any in 2nd half and now play a better team...Tenn had a 17pt at home vs Oklahoma and ended up losing in OT...Last 7 games the Road team is 6-0-1 ATS...I have Tenn at a higher power rating and the better team...Tenn has lost last 10 to Florida I see that changing this season...So...

Pic: Tennessee + 1 1/2

Ball St at Northwestern
    Situational Play...Ball St is on their 3rd Straight road game...Texas AM and E Mich... Northwestern will be playing their 3rd Home game in 4 weeks and are 3-0 SU and ATS..wins over Stanford and Duke on road last week...Have a Big Power rating difference here and a REALLY Bad spot for Ball St with a surprising Northwestern Team playing Good D...Like it up to 21pts...So

Pic: Northwestern - 18

Will post other 4 later Today as work allows me....

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Next 4 Games:

Middle Tenn St at Illinois
    Good Spot...M Tenn St is 3-9 ATS last 12 road games and 1-7 SU last 8 on Road...Illy is 4-1 ATS last 5 at Home and 4-1 ATS last 5 vs CUSA...Illy is getting under a TD at home vs Poor road team...Illy has tough road loss at NC last week and now come back home for 3rd game in 4 weeks at home..M Tenn St one loss was at Bama 37-10...I have Illy winning this one by 10...So..

Pic: Illinois -6

Missouri at Kentucky
    Great Spot..Mizz is 3-0 SU but 0-3 ATS this season not covering a game...Played Ark St 27-20 road W and Conn a 9-6 home W..as a 10pt and 21pt Favorite..their O has not played well...Kent went to South Carolina and won 26-22 as Dog and the lost to Florida 14-9 in a game they shut them out in 2nd half..and like said up top an Int return inside 20 help Florida score on short field..Mizz has not been playing well on O and Kent is playing pretty good and building a winning attitude.. So...

Pic: Kentucky - 2 1/2

Texas AM at Arkansas
    Over Reaction...Line is too high due to this...closer to 3 IMO..Tex AM is 3-0 SU and 2-1 ATS while Arkansas is 1-2 SU and ATS with 2 back to back L vs Toledo (12-16) and Tex Tech (24-35)..Since 2009 Ark is 5-1 ATS vs Tex AM last 6 played...Ark is 5-1 ATS after a loss in last 6 games...Tex AM last 2 was vs Ball St and Nevada now step into Conf play.. Which is harder than last 2..on the Road... After a 1-2 start this is a HUGE game for Ark with Tenn...Bama ..Auburn next with 1st two on Road...GREAT spot with line too high and a Home Dog...So

Pic: Arkansas +7 1/2

Maryland at WVU
    Over Reaction...Never play my School hardly ever... But I had this line around 10 or so and was Surprise to see it at 17 1/2...Last 5 games between them have been WV by 3...Mary by 37..WV by 10..WV by 6 and WV by 14...The big Mary W was in rain at their house and WV had a lot of QB issues...Mary 1st road game but WV 2 home games were vs Ga Southern and Liberty and have not been Tested and now step up in competition... WV D is very good and might be one of their better Units...like this young WV team but I REALLY see this game being closer.. So...

Pic Maryland +17 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Thursday Nite: Sept 24th

Cincinnati at Memphis

Pic: Memphis -7 1/2

Pic: Cinny/Memphis...Over 69

Playing Both..

Football Time..!!

Comment

...YTD...25-30-1

Not much D in last nites Game...:beerbang:

Friday: Sept 25th

Boise St at Virginia
        Pic: Virgina +3

Stanford at Oregon St
        Pic: Oregon St +15

See a lot of Value in Both Dogs on Friday Nite...:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Add: Saturday Sept 26th

Total:

Arkansas St at Toledo
          Rematch of last years Go Daddy.com Bowl game...Toledo won 63-44 when both teams combined for over 1000 yds total..Toledo is off W at Arkansas 16-12 and Iowa St W at home in OT 30-23...Both teams have played Power Conf to start season with Ark St playing at USC and home vs Missouri...Ark St QB Krighten missed last game with groin Inj but should play on Saturday..Back up went 21/24..255 yds and 3 TD's...I really see the same type of game and total is in low 60's since both teams have had lower scoring games (due to tougher competition)..So....

Pic: Arkansas St/Toledo...Over 61

Football Time..!!

Comment

Long time no see Thor! The aTm game vs arkiesaw is actually a nuetral spot with arkiesaw listed as home team. But I agree with everything you said, I expect a close game.

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
            Next 4 Games:

Middle Tenn St at Illinois
            Good Spot...M Tenn St is 3-9 ATS last 12 road games and 1-7 SU last 8 on Road...Illy is 4-1 ATS last 5 at Home and 4-1 ATS last 5 vs CUSA...Illy is getting under a TD at home vs Poor road team...Illy has tough road loss at NC last week and now come back home for 3rd game in 4 weeks at home..M Tenn St one loss was at Bama 37-10...I have Illy winning this one by 10...So..

Pic: Illinois -6

Missouri at Kentucky
            Great Spot..Mizz is 3-0 SU but 0-3 ATS this season not covering a game...Played Ark St 27-20 road W and Conn a 9-6 home W..as a 10pt and 21pt Favorite..their O has not played well...Kent went to South Carolina and won 26-22 as Dog and the lost to Florida 14-9 in a game they shut them out in 2nd half..and like said up top an Int return inside 20 help Florida score on short field..Mizz has not been playing well on O and Kent is playing pretty good and building a winning attitude.. So...

Pic: Kentucky - 2 1/2

Texas AM at Arkansas
            Over Reaction...Line is too high due to this...closer to 3 IMO..Tex AM is 3-0 SU and 2-1 ATS while Arkansas is 1-2 SU and ATS with 2 back to back L vs Toledo (12-16) and Tex Tech (24-35)..Since 2009 Ark is 5-1 ATS vs Tex AM last 6 played...Ark is 5-1 ATS after a loss in last 6 games...Tex AM last 2 was vs Ball St and Nevada now step into Conf play.. Which is harder than last 2..on the Road... After a 1-2 start this is a HUGE game for Ark with Tenn...Bama ..Auburn next with 1st two on Road...GREAT spot with line too high and a Home Dog...So

Pic: Arkansas +7 1/2

Maryland at WVU
            Over Reaction...Never play my School hardly ever... But I had this line around 10 or so and was Surprise to see it at 17 1/2...Last 5 games between them have been WV by 3...Mary by 37..WV by 10..WV by 6 and WV by 14...The big Mary W was in rain at their house and WV had a lot of QB issues...Mary 1st road game but WV 2 home games were vs Ga Southern and Liberty and have not been Tested and now step up in competition... WV D is very good and might be one of their better Units...like this young WV team but I REALLY see this game being closer.. So...

Pic Maryland +17 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Long time no see Thor! The aTm game vs arkiesaw is actually a nuetral spot with arkiesaw listed as home team. But I agree with everything you said, I expect a close game.

You are correct...Bigbag...I should have listed it Texas AM vs Arkansas..not at....Good to see you and BOL as Always...:thumbs:

...YTD...25-32-1

ADD:

Rutgers -14 1/2
              Texas +3 1/2
              Syracuse +24 /12

Already:
              Ark St/Toledo..Over 61
              Maryland +17 1/2
              Arkansas +7 1/2
              La Tech -14 1/2
              Rice +35
              Tennessee +1 1/2
              Northwestern -18
              Illinois -6
              Kentucky -2 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

GLT Thor:beerbang:
                2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

GL today Thor.....wow, a big bag sighting!
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    GL today Thor.....wow, a big bag sighting!
                    I am back baby! You miss me?!? How life treating you sir ?

Comment

Working...
                    X