Sept. 29 Ole Miss W
    Oct. 6 at Tennessee W
    Oct. 13 at Vanderbilt W
    Oct. 27 vs. Florida L
    Nov. 3 Troy W
    Nov. 10 Auburn W
    Nov. 17 Kentucky W
    Nov. 24 at Georgia Tech L

Wow. What a schedule for Coach Richt and the Bulldogs. That my friend is a tough, tough schedule. A home opener against Bobby Reid and the Cowboys ! IMO give Georgia and Pokie St a lot of credit for scheduling this game. It should be a dandy. Arguably the best receiver in the county, Mr. Adarius Bowman comes to Athens. GEORGIA looks to be a little thin on defense. There is no experience on that side of that ball at all and they lose corner Paul Oliver this year to academic ineligibility. Only three starters return.

My initial thought is this team will be lucky to win 8. But I have alot of respect of Mark Richt and the way he goes about his business. I think this team will get better as the season wears one, but i would think early on they are a risky investment for those looking to back them.

ANY THOUGHTS on BULLDOGS this year ...:beerbang:I say 9-3

Very Deep in the offensive Backfield if Thomas Brown can return to compliment Kregg Lumpkin. QB Matthew Stafford should be better and they have talent at reciever in Mo Massaquoi (30 catches in '06) Sean Bailey (explosive reciever 18.2 yards a catch in '05, hurt all of '06), and speedy Mikey Henderson (returned two punts for td's last year)
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 07-07-2007, 12:44 PM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Auburn wins at Georgia and Georgia wins at Auburn. This is how they keep it the friendliest rivalry in the South.:sm:

Comment

Sup WW!
      Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

There is no way Uga will lose too OkState in the home opener.

Comment

By stating that I must have some sort of Reasoning because Upsets do happen all the..

time in college football and I respect the balls it takes too pick a DD dog on the road in the sec too win outright. Heres what I got....

2005 opener boise comes in ranked 18 uga 13 7 pt favs dawgs at home...dogs win 48-13....2003 opener tougher test at Clemson Dogs 13 Clem unranked Dawgs favored by 3 Dawgs roll 30-0. 2002 opener not so lucky on the point spread. True the dawgs maybe over favored in game 1 so Okie State+ the points might be a good bet. A few names I am going too throw into the fire....Knowshon Moreno? No one heard of the kid? RedShirt Fresh. Lumpkin and Brown in that backfield. Moreno is third string? Look out. Ok State Linebackers. Lumpkin 222 pds. Brown 200. Moreno 207 pds. These guys aren't fat there strong. Adams and Velasco on the Oline return as Srs. The new oline are HT recruits that should be able too run block Ok States undersized dline. You throw in four receivers with almost the same ability each one of them possessing the same talents as the other one. Massaquioi, Bailey, Bryant 1 junior 2 seniors are in the top of the SEC. Defense anchoroed by seniors all over the place one for each line of defense. Brandon Miller is a stud at linebacker....remember this is linebacker U. Paul Oliver at corner held Calvin Johnson too 2 rec for 13 yds... and Sidney Rice too 3 recs. Big time shutdown Nfl prospect corner for the Dawgs this year. There kicker is one the best in the Sec with a long of 55 already under his belt he will be able too seal a game or two for the dawgs. Mark Richt at Uga 61-17 32-6 at home. I never even talked about the supposed most improved QB in the nation Matthew Stafford. BTW I am not a uga fan by any means. My legience goes too those Auburn Tigers. I am in the state of Georgia so I hear alot about those dawgs on a regular basis...but lets just hope your right about your gatech over uga prediction. my lil sister is going too GAtech and Ive been seeing a girl who goes there. gl this year willi.

Comment

Working...
          X